• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dr. Seuss

Old white men are the real victims. Never forget it. You can’t spell aggrieved without aged.

I try to get my kid to pick something wholesome and educational on the PBS kids app but he insists on watching Super Wings on Amazon Prime.

My three year old doesn’t give a shit about TV. He’ll watch like two minutes then run to the playroom.

Just a reminder that the old white men of this nation took out $25T in debt in their grandkids name, and yet they have the nerve to fucking speak up.

We really need those fucking death panels. Anyone who can have their financial "success" directly linked to their inheritance dies first.

Just a reminder that the old white men of this nation took out $25T in debt in their grandkids name, and yet they have the nerve to fucking speak up.

We really need those fucking death panels. Anyone who can have their financial "success" directly linked to their inheritance dies first.

Why you always out here trying to murder Bob Knight Fan

Need to distract people from Democrat programs that are popular and actually help people. The argument needs to be linked together so that your options are direct checks, expanded unemployment, increase vaccine distribution or conservatives in charge where you get none of that but you are free to read 6 obscure Dr. Seuss books you’ve never heard of.

I think the point is that at some point the Washington ruling class establishment wants to get everyone all hot, bothered, and divided over culture war bullshit, all the while they ram us in the ass with bullshit NeoLib/Con/Fascist imperialistic policies that only serve the ruling classes. Biden is complicit of course.

Burn it down.

You can stick your patterns you know where. No partial truths; I knew exactly what was happening; the publishers are tacking out what society, today, is telling them they must do which they are entitled to do.
But the examples cited in my mind make no sense. Seuss had his issues early on but his books remain in my mind, national treasures.
The only pattern we have here is your shitting on anyone who has an opinion other than yours, especially the +65 crowd. Say it; Own it.

Have you ever even read any of the books in question? I think the only notable one is Mulberry St since it's his first book.

I think the point is that at some point the Washington ruling class establishment wants to get everyone all hot, bothered, and divided over culture war bullshit, all the while they ram us in the ass with bullshit NeoLib/Con/Fascist imperialistic policies that only serve the ruling classes. Biden is complicit of course.

Burn it down.

which members of the Washington class establishment made the decisions about Mr. Potato Head, the Dr. Seuss books, or the Muppet Show?

what do you mean WGAF? get with the program, virtue signaling is a compulsory part of lubish dystopia

you think an act like ending publication is virtue signaling but wringing hands about cancel culture by complaining about these books is not?

Burn it down.

conservative angry that private company makes own decision

conservative angry that private company makes own decision

Completely wrong. I am angry that Children's books are making headlines while children and civilians are dying from American bombs in Syria and unauthorized drone strikes around the world.

Completely wrong. I am angry that Children's books are making headlines while children and civilians are dying from American bombs in Syria and unauthorized drone strikes around the world.

So, we don't have the right to retaliate after own troops are shot at?

I was surprised by this the other day but took a look at some of the old works of Dr. Seuss and they are pretty fucking racist. Enough so that I would gamble that sailor would have them framed on the wall of his office. I would have to look more into the 6 books, as I don't recall them...but my thoughts on Dr. Seuss has definitely been affected.

So, we don't have the right to retaliate after own troops are shot at?

When we go through appropriate legal channels, and even then prioritizing our troops getting shot at over Syrian children is questionable. Especially when you factor in that our troops shouldn't be there in the first place and America has no right or moral authority to play world police.

Back