• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dr. Seuss

I'd consider paying a monthly subscription for a tunnels premium board that had a thread where Brad and sailor responded to perceived slights towards the white man found by deacspop on Foxnews.

How could he be racist? He was from India and hated the white Brits before it became fashionable and compulsory under luberalism. Get Woke Buddy!

I'm pretty sure his crew members were white right? Like they spoke a special culture non binary language, but while they were getting killed they went back to racist ass french or something.

I'm pretty sure his crew members were white right? Like they spoke a special culture non binary language, but while they were getting killed they went back to racist ass french or something.

are we talking the movie or the book, here

why is the French language racist? wtf is happening on this thread

are we talking the movie or the book, here

why is the French language racist? wtf is happening on this thread

because it's the language of colonial oppressor racist whites, what's with you? I thought you went to Woke Forest?

nothing unusual with this thread, it contains as much lube wisdom as any

Just to reiterate what seems to be overlooked by the outrage machine: nobody is canceling dr seuss. Dr seuss is canceling himself.

Looks to me like the free market cancelled Dr. Seuss.

Yeah I think the real problem conservatives have is that when things get “cancelled” they realize how little power they actually have and how their shitty views are such a small minority.

Looks to me like the free market cancelled Dr. Seuss.

Looks to me like nobody actually cancelled Dr. Seuss at all, so I have no idea what the fuck anyone is even talking about, which is pretty standard with respect to conservative bullshit. Who has been actually canceled (meaning they had to leave or were axed from their profession) aside from Colin Kaepernick, Al Franken and Jussie Smollett (oh, and that no name comedian who didn't get the SNL gig Stugotz was all up in arms about)?

snowflake trumpshills crying into their sunglasses behind the wheel of the $60k truck they have financed for 10 years

I just checked out one of those Ram pickups in the show room and I have to admit it’s pretty nice.

all this hulky bulky sulking is an unattractive trait

all this hulky bulky sulking is an unattractive trait

i've always thought this particular line was well crafted. hulky bulky sulking? where do you come up with that?

but there's another one we need to cancel. kiss kiss fish who just goes around kissing people to spread cheer? wtf

I like kaleidoscope of mope too. But yeah, basically pledge night in the ocean.

So dumb.

What is that saying about learning from history or being doomed to repeat it? If we can't learn from our racist past and CHANGE we will keep being fucking racist.

Thats the 'Merica that you deplorables want to make great again. The ability to be openly racist, anti-progress, anti-inclusive, and feel good about it.

Why aren't we talking about the Democrats trying to make the American flag smaller? Apparently that's a thing

Back