Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 205

Thread: Dr. Seuss

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    I completely understand that if I post today is Thursday that you have become genetically predisposed to deny that and try to diminish me. It's such a sad, transparent waste of energy.
    One doesn't "become" genetically disposed to do anything, you imbecile.

  2. #162
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    The owner of the Bucks frantically texted the Wisconsin AG to get him to talk to the players so they would agree to play the next day.

    Management tolerated the walkout and did not make a stink for PR reasons but they do not want the players to walk off the court. To think that would be completely idiotic.
    What's idiotic are the lengths you go to oppose anything and everything I post, because I said it. To compare what has happened over the past couple of years in the NBA with real strikes is to not understand what a strike is. What happened in the NBA was a protest not a strike.

    The actions weren't directed at the company/NBA which is what strikes are. The action was against American society which is what a protest is.

    But look for something else to stretch your schtick, it's so becoming.

  3. #163
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    39,998
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeBored View Post
    One doesn't "become" genetically disposed to do anything, you imbecile.
    Yep. RJ doesn't understand that people react negatively to almost everything he posts because 1) it's stupid and he's stupid and 2) he's a jackass.

  4. #164
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    45,906
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeBored View Post
    One doesn't "become" genetically disposed to do anything, you imbecile.
    junebug is sort of the boromir of the Tunnels, when you think about it

  5. #165
    2 months and RJ is back to his name calling and victimhood. I think most people probably would have taken the under.

  6. #166
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeBored View Post
    Who knows. Sounds like something you should discuss with your therapist.
    You are the Osmium of the board.

  7. #167
    the NBA strike wasn't even the point of my post lol
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  8. #168
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    45,906
    you guys see this shit:

    In Fact, Dr. Seussí Name Rhymes With Voice
    Yes, itís Dr. Soice. Yes, youíve been pronouncing it wrong your whole life.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    junebug is sort of the boromir of the Tunnels, when you think about it
    One does not simply walk into the Tunnels

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    2 months and RJ is back to his name calling and victimhood. I think most people probably would have taken the under.
    I canít believe I got sucked into arguing him but the point was just so stupid I couldnít stop myself.

  11. #171
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    the NBA strike wasn't even the point of my post lol
    gotta love you...you start out with a premise and when it is shown to be in error, you come up with an excuse.

    Gotta love it!

  12. #172
    since we're off track now

    watched a YouTube the other day where a dude spent 20 minutes detailing what would have happened if Gandalf took the ring

    no spoilers but it works out a lot better for Boromir in the end
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  13. #173
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    39,998
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    you guys see this shit:

    In Fact, Dr. Seussí Name Rhymes With Voice
    Yes, itís Dr. Soice. Yes, youíve been pronouncing it wrong your whole life.
    German/Nazi pronunciation.

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I canít believe I got sucked into arguing him but the point was just so stupid I couldnít stop myself.
    ignore time?
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    ignore time?
    I already have him on ignore. Thatís the worst part. But sometimes Iíll see a post preview in Tapatalk and my curiosity gets the best of me.

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    you guys see this shit:

    In Fact, Dr. Seussí Name Rhymes With Voice
    Yes, itís Dr. Soice. Yes, youíve been pronouncing it wrong your whole life.
    At some point, if he starts agreeing that it's "Susse", doesn't it become "Susse?" It's not like people pronounce bratwurst "bratvurst".

  17. #177
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    45,906
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    since we're off track now

    watched a YouTube the other day where a dude spent 20 minutes detailing what would have happened if Gandalf took the ring

    no spoilers but it works out a lot better for Boromir in the end
    that's a pretty fun video.
    Last edited by ImTheCaptain; 03-04-2021 at 01:34 PM.

  18. #178
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by deactherunner View Post
    At some point, if he starts agreeing that it's "Susse", doesn't it become "Susse?" It's not like people pronounce bratwurst "bratvurst".
    Like this?



    The bar in video looks like the one from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
    Last edited by RJKarl; 03-04-2021 at 02:02 PM.

  19. #179
    I for one would be interested in reading a Dr. Seuss interpretation of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

  20. #180
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I for one would be interested in reading a Dr. Seuss interpretation of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
    That would be one helluva a PPV this Spring or Summer!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •