• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dr. Seuss

I completely understand that if I post today is Thursday that you have become genetically predisposed to deny that and try to diminish me. It's such a sad, transparent waste of energy.

One doesn't "become" genetically disposed to do anything, you imbecile.

The owner of the Bucks frantically texted the Wisconsin AG to get him to talk to the players so they would agree to play the next day.

Management tolerated the walkout and did not make a stink for PR reasons but they do not want the players to walk off the court. To think that would be completely idiotic.

What's idiotic are the lengths you go to oppose anything and everything I post, because I said it. To compare what has happened over the past couple of years in the NBA with real strikes is to not understand what a strike is. What happened in the NBA was a protest not a strike.

The actions weren't directed at the company/NBA which is what strikes are. The action was against American society which is what a protest is.

But look for something else to stretch your schtick, it's so becoming.

One doesn't "become" genetically disposed to do anything, you imbecile.

Yep. RJ doesn't understand that people react negatively to almost everything he posts because 1) it's stupid and he's stupid and 2) he's a jackass.

2 months and RJ is back to his name calling and victimhood. I think most people probably would have taken the under.

the NBA strike wasn't even the point of my post lol

2 months and RJ is back to his name calling and victimhood. I think most people probably would have taken the under.

I can’t believe I got sucked into arguing him but the point was just so stupid I couldn’t stop myself.

since we're off track now

watched a YouTube the other day where a dude spent 20 minutes detailing what would have happened if Gandalf took the ring

no spoilers but it works out a lot better for Boromir in the end

since we're off track now

watched a YouTube the other day where a dude spent 20 minutes detailing what would have happened if Gandalf took the ring

no spoilers but it works out a lot better for Boromir in the end

that's a pretty fun video.

Last edited:
At some point, if he starts agreeing that it's "Susse", doesn't it become "Susse?" It's not like people pronounce bratwurst "bratvurst".

Like this?

The bar in video looks like the one from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Last edited:
I for one would be interested in reading a Dr. Seuss interpretation of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Back