• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Regular Season Finale - FRIDAY GT at WF 8 pm ACCN

Even the added boost of Senior Night is hollow with limited fans and only grad transfers that have been here for less than a year (and could come back if they wanted).

This game just has the makings of a dud.

But yeah, that line is too high... Feels like a back door cover around 10. I'll just watch because I'm a masochist. Maybe Antonio hits a few 3s and I can do the stupid arrow launching routine in my living room (as I am prone to do on big 3s from anyone because I am 5 years old).

My bad... Not trying to discredit Okeke and Buchanan, who I guess will be recognized tonight.

My bad... Not trying to discredit Okeke and Buchanan, who I guess will be recognized tonight.

Wake should honor these two. Don't know if either will be back. Sunday was a pleasant surprise as a walk-on early in his career. Sad that he has been hurt for what should have been his two most productive seasons.

A side note, was surprised to see former walk-on Troy Rike is playing pro basketball overseas.

Tweets said Buchanan is graduating in 3 years and is done.

As we all know, Okeke has been "done" and I highly doubt he'll be coming back.

Tweets said Buchanan is graduating in 3 years and is done.

As we all know, Okeke has been "done" and I highly doubt he'll be coming back.

Okeke thanked WF for his time here in his farewell video

I'll just watch because I'm a masochist. Maybe Antonio hits a few 3s and I can do the stupid arrow launching routine in my living room (as I am prone to do on big 3s from anyone because I am 5 years old).

It is this very spirit that is keeping Wake Forest basketball alive. On life support, but alive.

Forbes has said Dubose is out of gas. The rest of the team appears to be also. Everybody has been slow and late on lots of plays. 33 days with everybody having Covid and no work mid season has really sapped the conditioning of the team. These last four games that really showed. I expect similar tonight. A body won't do what it can't do.

Maybe we need Ryan Horn back to whip these guys into shape? Will have to see if his lighting guy is available too.

Just hope it’s early. No sense waiting.

ACC Network joined the game just in time to see a dope Whitt pass over top of everyone to Jalen for a layup alley oop. More of that please.

Holy shit does Josh Pastner look like a fucking dope with his huge pandemic hair and his face shield.

ACC Network joined the game just in time to see a dope Whitt pass over top of everyone to Jalen for a layup alley oop. More of that please.

Love his game but the next moment he sees a sliver of opening and tries to thread a pass thru 3 post defenders

Love his game but the next moment he sees a sliver of opening and tries to thread a pass thru 3 post defenders

He’s a high school senior and his mistakes are the “trying to do too much baller shit with teammates who aren’t ready for his passes” variety. So I’m okay with those kind of mistakes.

That was a ‘what the heck are you guys doing to’ by Forbes

Whitt is trying too hard to make "college passes."

A real dunk! Adams put pack offensive rebound!

Back