• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Regular Season Finale - FRIDAY GT at WF 8 pm ACCN

It seems like Wake can’t remember that Devoe is left handed.

3/15 from 3. We’re never gonna win with this crew at that clip.

Neath hasn’t played, right?

None of Neath, Wilkins, Okpomo have played tonight.

I'm happy to see Adams getting playing time over Neath. myself. CreamyGoodness, your right about bad times real quick...

I'm reminded of the famous coach John McKay. When asked about his team's execution, he said ... "I'm all for it!"

Adams should’ve been playing the whole season. Really question why Neath or Wilkins played over him. Plays hard defensively and plays within his skill set on the offensive end.

Imagine if we had an average center. Truly believe we’d be a top 10 ACC team with one guy who is a presence in the paint. I love Ody’s energy, but he’s got a lot of weaknesses. Really hope Tariq gets well, and Forbes brings in a transfer.

Adams has really good footwork on defense. He will be an excellent on ball defender by his upperclass years. It’s crazy to think he couldn’t get game time until recently.

Cory Alexander makes my ears bleed. Surprised I haven’t seen more complaints. He’s been miserable.

Cory Alexander makes my ears bleed. Surprised I haven’t seen more complaints. He’s been miserable.

I thought I tuned into the ACC POY preview show. So what’s the problem?

At least we competed tonight. Good effort heading into the Tuesday ACCT Wake Forest invitational

Back