• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Regular Season Finale - FRIDAY GT at WF 8 pm ACCN

He want shut the fuck up, I know its his job to jabber but dammmmnnnn.

He want shut the fuck up, I know its his job to jabber but dammmmnnnn.

I blame Evan, he carried him. These other play by play guys can’t control him or get sucked into his bs.

I blame Evan, he carried him. These other play by play guys can’t control him or get sucked into his bs.

Don’t think it was Evan. Think it was Mike Monaco (don’t know if that’s the right spelling or not but who gives a flying eff). He does a nice job in the play by play role. One of the few good one’s on the ACCN.

Evan is in Greensboro this week with Fox Sports.

Massoud obviously isn’t going anywhere. Would be very, very surprised to see Quadry gone. That leaves Neath, Wilkins, and Okpomo as the question marks. I’d bet on 2 gone, maybe 3 depending on the F/C talent in the portal.

Don’t think it was Evan. Think it was Mike Monaco (don’t know if that’s the right spelling or not but who gives a flying eff). He does a nice job in the play by play role. One of the few good one’s on the ACCN.

Evan is in Greensboro this week with Fox Sports.

Not Evan tonight. I’m saying Evan and Corey did a lot of games together and he made Corey look good but now Corey is out of control.

Massoud obviously isn’t going anywhere. Would be very, very surprised to see Quadry gone. That leaves Neath, Wilkins, and Okpomo as the question marks. I’d bet on 2 gone, maybe 3 depending on the F/C talent in the portal.

Coach said he tended to let the upper class men prove themselves but gave Adams a shot last week. Said he is our best defensive stopper.

I’d assume he was in the mix but wasn’t above the upper class men but took advantage of the opportunity when he got his shot.

Obviously the proof will be in the w-l record going forward. But Forbes is straight forward. Tells you what he was trying to do, evaluates what actually happened, doesn’t throw players under the bus but can share his thoughts on how they played.

Coach said he tended to let the upper class men prove themselves but gave Adams a shot last week. Said he is our best defensive stopper.

I’d assume he was in the mix but wasn’t above the upper class men but took advantage of the opportunity when he got his shot.

After watching him play that last few games, he’s probably been better than Neath. Another year or two under Forbes and he can easily be a 15-18 MPG game guy. His defensive presence is unmatched.

Team played with better energy and effort.

Our bigs were lousy. They can't finish anything down low, have no defensive presence and are rarely in position to rebound.

Williamson, Dubose and Whitt contributed on offense and turnovers.

Adams appears to have the quickness and skills to be a good perimeter defender. Hope he finds some offense.

Forbes needs to recruit two legit bigs for this team to show improvement.

Story about an old time basketball coach. He had the following sign typed in fine print and posted above the door to his office:

If you can read this, knock, duck, and come in.

Forbes needs some guys who can do that.

Team played with better energy and effort.

Our bigs were lousy. They can't finish anything down low, have no defensive presence and are rarely in position to rebound.

Williamson, Dubose and Whitt contributed on offense and turnovers.

Adams appears to have the quickness and skills to be a good perimeter defender. Hope he finds some offense.

Forbes needs to recruit two legit bigs for this team to show improvement.

From what I've seen is Adams is the one guy on the team that has the mentality that if he has the chance he's going to dunk. Doesn't always work out but he's not looking to lay it in.

Our current "bigs" will play better with one true ACC-sized and skilled center on the the floor.

And while I'm at it, we need to get some of those Brits calling our games.

Masoud spends a lot of time trying to hit... force... the game winning shot nearly every time he touches the ball. (Translation - he's selfish)

When he handed the ball to the wrong guy and followed that up with a half assed jog to the other end of the court and did not even make an attempt to stop the gt kid I was pretty much done with him. Feel bad even saying that about one of our kids.

Back