• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Regular Season Finale - FRIDAY GT at WF 8 pm ACCN

Unrelated but why does Josh Pastner look like such a doofus? Does he look in the mirror before appearing in public?

Unrelated but why does Josh Pastner look like such a doofus? Does he look in the mirror before appearing in public?

He might still get carded when he orders a drink.

Last edited:
Cory Alexander makes my ears bleed. Surprised I haven’t seen more complaints. He’s been miserable.

I have complained about him before. I also have gone on his twitter account and asked that he stop yapping and come up for air occasionally. I have to turn off the sound.

For most games this year, I slow the TV slightly and matchup with Stan and Dinger on the radio. As usual there are good insights from Dinger — it’s too bad we can’t find a knowledgeable football guy to team with Stan on football games —Sorensen is a baseball guy and offers nothing to the football broadcasts.

He want shut the fuck up, I know its his job to jabber but dammmmnnnn.

To read a true description of Cory Alexander's efforts at announcing, go to the latest entry by Dan Collins on his " My Take on Whatever".

Has anybody seen Cory Alexander do a competitive game between two good teams? I think I’ve only seen him do Wake games.

Adams should’ve been playing the whole season. Really question why Neath or Wilkins played over him. Plays hard defensively and plays within his skill set on the offensive end.

Imagine if we had an average center. Truly believe we’d be a top 10 ACC team with one guy who is a presence in the paint. I love Ody’s energy, but he’s got a lot of weaknesses. Really hope Tariq gets well, and Forbes brings in a transfer.

Love your optimism SC, but even with a decent center you need other ACC level guys Who do you think they are?

Has anybody seen Cory Alexander do a competitive game between two good teams? I think I’ve only seen him do Wake games.

There might be a correlation between his announcing abilities and how often he gets assigned our games....

There might be a correlation between his announcing abilities and how often he gets assigned our games....

Exactly. For one thing, I doubt he's going on and on about playing against Randolph Childress in games that don't involve Wake.

I thought the Dan Collins piece was interesting. First of all, Dan Collins is the last person who should be criticizing someone for droning on about meaningless BS when they're supposed to be talking about sports. Second, Cory Alexander was a very good ACC player who had an 8 year NBA career. Those are more than enough qualifications for an announcer to wax poetic about his playing career.

I didn't watch last night's game, but whenever Alexander has done games in the past, I was more frustrated that he had to fill time in a bad noncompetitive Wake game than with the filler itself. I don't think we understand and appreciate what commentators with no allegiance to a team have to do to get psyched up to talk about a meaningless game for 2 hours.

Last edited:
I mean, it's their job.

Ditto.

Our game was in doubt, for the most part, it wasn’t a 20 point blow out. Cory kept the play by play guy from even doing his job.

This is how it went. Gt scores play by play guy interrupts Cory to tell you who scored, Corey talks about the ACC player of the year voting for 30 seconds. Wake scores, play by play guy squeezes in the name of the player. Corey continues with his analysis of ACC player of the year.

Exactly. For one thing, I doubt he's going on and on about playing against Randolph Childress in games that don't involve Wake.

I thought the Dan Collins piece was interesting. First of all, Dan Collins is the last person who should be criticizing someone for droning on about meaningless BS when they're supposed to be talking about sports. Second, Cory Alexander was a very good ACC player who had an 8 year NBA career. Those are more than enough qualifications for an announcer to wax poetic about his playing career.

I didn't watch last night's game, but whenever Alexander has done games in the past, I was more frustrated that he had to fill time in a bad noncompetitive Wake game than with the filler itself. I don't think we understand and appreciate what commentators with no allegiance to a team have to do to get psyched up to talk about a meaningless game for 2 hours.

Cory is awful. Don't care what game he does. He can't stop talking and most of the time you don't know who got substituted in the game because he is talking about some bs. Color guys just need to chime in and give us some meaningful commentary on what is actually happening in the game.

Back