Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 81

Thread: Glenn Greenwald

  1. #41
    We canceling Harry Potter now too? Fuck

  2. #42
    Completely ridiculous......yet insightful! Oh lordy!

  3. #43
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,416
    Fuck YOU Harry Potter you cisgender white male oppressor !

  4. #44
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,910
    socialist collectivist society has collapsed, and for good reason: because it's an immoral failure

    efforts to revive it in America will just lead to more of the same immoral failure, and at considerable cost too

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    socialist collectivist society has collapsed, and for good reason: because it's an immoral failure

    efforts to revive it in America will just lead to more of the same immoral failure, and at considerable cost too
    Boot straps and goose steps! Don't you ever cancel our ability to be as racist and Disenfranchising as we want.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    socialist collectivist society has collapsed, and for good reason: because it's an immoral failure

    efforts to revive it in America will just lead to more of the same immoral failure, and at considerable cost too
    Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

  7. #47
    sailor and glenn greenwald use the term "socialist" equally poorly

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    sailor and glenn greenwald use the term "socialist" equally poorly
    You could have just said that up front.

  9. #49
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,064
    Quote Originally Posted by MHBDemon View Post
    Sir, this is a Wendy’s.
    lol

  10. #50
    Older than Dirt WFU71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The 'Noke
    Posts
    4,339
    Quote Originally Posted by MHBDemon View Post
    Sir, this is a Wendy’s.
    I doubt I've ever read this before - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MHBDemon again.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    You could have just said that up front.
    i question your motivations and sailor's equally

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    i question your motivations and sailor's equally
    I could say the exact same thing.

  13. #53
    Scooter Banks

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    8,975
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    i question your motivations and sailor's equally
    Ouch. That's just mean.

  14. #54
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,910
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    sailor and glenn greenwald use the term "socialist" equally poorly
    Townie thinks his version of socialism is the right one, and surely his version, unlike all the others, would work.

  15. #55
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    11,371
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Townie thinks his version of socialism is the right one, and surely his version, unlike all the others, would work.
    Townie has a functioning brain, not a lump of cottage cheese destroyed by dementia.

  16. #56
    let's ask the cottage cheese: are biden's continued sanctions of SOCIALIST venezuela good?

  17. #57
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,910
    Townie, did you order spam again? That's not healthy, for anyone.

  18. #58
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,416
    Id like to see sailor do some Ted Cruz-style stand-up comedy.

  19. #59
    I just flew in from cancun and boy are my arms tired!
    -sailor

  20. #60
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    I just flew in from cancun and boy are my arms tired!
    -sailor
    Total BS..like sailor would ever go anywhere near that many Mexicans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •