• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Glenn Greenwald

surpassing another person "on the ladder of oppression" really just means evangelicals are treating someone new (or a whole group) extra shitty. you don't climb up that ladder. the "christian" above you on the societal ladder they create and maintain is kicking you in the head while you slide down. depression, suicide, assault, murder, retaliation at home (jesus told my parents to kick me out for being gay) and work (i have the RIGHT to not work with "a gay" so you're fired).

<col anus and sailor fist bump their "agreeance">

your pro-life party at work everybody!

the classic conservative casual distain for hardworking americans

Which is interesting since this is Sailor now

maxresdefault.jpg

So this POS Greenwald is now out there defending Matt Gaetz and the ability to have sex with 17 year olds. Are we able to all agree that he's garbage now (excluding the usual right wing mouthbreathers, of course).

Which is funny compared to how desperate he was to make both Tara Reade and particularly the Hunter Biden laptop stories into something that would bring Biden down.

I don't know if he is a right wing plant or whether he just hates establishment Dems so much that the interests dovetail, but does it really matter?

So this POS Greenwald is now out there defending Matt Gaetz and the ability to have sex with 17 year olds. Are we able to all agree that he's garbage now (excluding the usual right wing mouthbreathers, of course).

Link? Yea I think we can all agree trafficking 17yo sex slaves is no bueno.

Anyone who loves himself as much as Glenn Greenwald was always going to be a hack

Honestly, its pretty easy to see these opportunistic, self obsessed scumbags coming, regardless of their political ideology

Anyone who loves himself as much as Glenn Greenwald was always going to be a hack

Honestly, its pretty easy to see these opportunistic, self obsessed scumbags coming, regardless of their political ideology

Yep.

People need to learn the different between “this asshole agree with me about this thing and made a good point” and “we should listen to this guy!”

Glenn Greenwald doing his "bitching about how awful establishment Dems are" thing on Glenn Beck's show. Apparently, being against certain low population white rural state citizens having way outsized representation in our government is being anti-democratic. He has always been a shill for white nationalist Russian interests. He just finally pulled the mask down.

Last edited:
You can probably just end the commentary with Greenwald went on Glenn Beck's show. Horseshoe theory is not a theory anymore, I guess.

It’s not really horseshoe theory unless you believe Greenwald has a belief system and doesn’t just troll people in power.

It’s not really horseshoe theory unless you believe Greenwald has a belief system and doesn’t just troll people in power.

I don't think it's a people in power thing. I think it's just an attention thing at this point for Glenn. But I also think an element of the far left just wants to troll people in power and lacks a true belief system.

Back