• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MDX was a replacement for a Suburban, so the Tahoe would have been a more reasonable step down.

Man, I'm surprised to see all of the sunroof hate. I've only had one car in my life that didn't have a sunroof, but it was a pimpin' t-top so I was still able to feel that breeze.

my 2008 nissan altima rules, gonna drive it til 2028 at least, gets > 30 mpg and i drive it maybe 2x a month

Man, I'm surprised to see all of the sunroof hate. I've only had one car in my life that didn't have a sunroof, but it was a pimpin' t-top so I was still able to feel that breeze.

I will not own a car that doesn't have a sunroof.

We have a 2017 MDX that we got because we thought we wanted something smaller than a Tahoe and it has to be the most fucking boring car on the planet. Probably going to dump it for a Tahoe in a year or so. Might let my daughter drive it, but she hates it too and I don’t know that she needs something with a third seat at age 16.

too perfect

Man Phony vaccine Ph hasn’t been this defeated since the first time Ish played meaningful NBA minutes.

Not surprising that a bunch of similar minded folks on here prefer functional, safe and mostly reliable subarus that are large enough for a young family. But I’m definitely not surprised at all that biff prefers a Tahoe.

Not surprising that a bunch of similar minded folks on here prefer functional, safe and mostly reliable subarus that are large enough for a young family. But I’m definitely not surprised at all that biff prefers a Tahoe.

It's actually my wife who wants the Tahoe as I hardly ever drive the MDX unless we're on a trip. I've also got teenage kids and two dogs and it's basically impossible for us to bring any friends along on a beach trip unless we take two cars. Since we go to the beach about 6 or 7 times a year, we have use for a larger car. We had to rent an Expedition to take a few of my daughter's friends skiing a couple of months ago.

If my wife wanted to drive a $25,000 Japanese shitbox I'd be all for it.

i'm still going strong with my 2006 sequoia. one of the teenagers is taking it to school next year though, so I'm going to treat myself to one of these:

2018-E-Class-Cabriolet-Red-FEATURE_o-1038x375.jpg

i'm still going strong with my 2006 sequoia. one of the teenagers is taking it to school next year though, so I'm going to treat myself to one of these:

Nice mid-life crisis car. I've got you beat on the old daily driver - I'm rocking a 1998 Land Cruiser.

Anyone else daily-driving an old car?

CANCEL THE NEW EDITOR OF TEEN VOGUE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back