• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice mid-life crisis car. I've got you beat on the old daily driver - I'm rocking a 1998 Land Cruiser.

Anyone else daily-driving an old car?

right now i have three cars:
my wife's 2010 C300
my 2006 sequoia
my sons' 2004 avalon
43 years of age on our cars. I have enjoyed not having car payments for a long time.

I had convertibles in the past, and I miss them - especially now that I have long COVID hair. The sequoia has been great getting through the teenage years but I'm good to move back to something more fun.

What are the best songs about fatherhood and being a dad? This Sturgill song came on my shuffle this morning and it made me emotional and all that bullshit.

Last edited:
It's actually my wife who wants the Tahoe as I hardly ever drive the MDX unless we're on a trip. I've also got teenage kids and two dogs and it's basically impossible for us to bring any friends along on a beach trip unless we take two cars. Since we go to the beach about 6 or 7 times a year, we have use for a larger car. We had to rent an Expedition to take a few of my daughter's friends skiing a couple of months ago.

We traded our deteriorating Toyota Sienna for a somewhat used expedition el when our kids were in high school.

It’s been good for bigger kids, moving crap around, etc.

What are the best songs about fatherhood and being a dad? This Sturgill song came on my shuffle this morning and it made me emotional and all that bullshit.

Great song.

Some others off the top of my head:
"Gracie" and "Still Fighting It" - Ben Folds
"Isn't she lovely" - Stevie Wonder
"Daughters" - John Mayer

Nice mid-life crisis car. I've got you beat on the old daily driver - I'm rocking a 1998 Land Cruiser.

Anyone else daily-driving an old car?

We’ve got a ‘98 f150 and a ‘00 wrangler. Both presently being used by my kids.

Once I get the oldest something new, the f150 is going to be sold.

Anybody want an old truck?

right now i have three cars:
my wife's 2010 C300
my 2006 sequoia
my sons' 2004 avalon
43 years of age on our cars. I have enjoyed not having car payments for a long time.

I had convertibles in the past, and I miss them - especially now that I have long COVID hair. The sequoia has been great getting through the teenage years but I'm good to move back to something more fun.

Convertibles are fun!

We’ve got two.

EwDZZnZXIAUupiU

can anyone identify what this image is?

EwCKmCIVgAAHiAU

it too smol

but yeah a computer of some kind either v old or a whole lotta GPUs (crypto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back