Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363 ... LastLast

Thread: CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Those are cable trays. Most likely in a factory.

I drive old cars. 2000 Silverado I bought when I was 18, 2008 BMW 550i as a daily, 54 Buick been in the family since new.

I really want a Wranglor to drive around but there is no way in hell the wife is letting that happen until our kids are in college. She's definitely trying to push me towards a "SVU-Minivan" crossover.

But I don't really care about cars, so it is not worth my earned marriage equity to push for it.
    Last edited by BillBrasky; 03-09-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Iím hoping that in 15 years when the kids are off at college I can get an all electric Jeep Wrangler. Thatís be my dream car.

Quote Originally Posted by PhysDeac View Post
    Those are cable trays. Most likely in a factory.

I drive old cars. 2000 Silverado I bought when I was 18, 2008 BMW 550i as a daily, 54 Buick been in the family since new.
    This guy fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    I really want a Wranglor to drive around but there is no way in hell the wife is letting that happen until our kids are in college. She's definitely trying to push me towards a "SVU-Minivan" crossover.

But I don't really care about cars, so it is not worth my earned marriage equity to push for it.
    I fucking love my Rubicon. Installed a fastback soft top on it, and its off probably 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    can anyone identify what this image is?

Looks like a conveyor based picking mod system in a distribution center.

I'm not a car guy even a smidge but I have an irrational love for 90s Jeep Cherokees

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Iím hoping that in 15 years when the kids are off at college I can get an all electric Jeep Wrangler. Thatís be my dream car.
    I hope America fucking falls before they make an all electric wrangler.

If they can do an electric Hummer they can do an electric Wrangler.

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    I hope America fucking falls before they make an all electric wrangler.
    so stupid

Iíve been itching to get a new car but at this point doesnít make sense to invest $$$ in a gas vehicle, although the new Defenders are pretty tempting. In the next 3-5 years there should be some really compelling and much cheaper all electric options.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    can anyone identify what this image is?

That's the sheet metal stamping line that Sarah Connor used to kill the Terminator.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    If they can do an electric Hummer they can do an electric Wrangler.
    I mean just because they can, should they? The whole point of a wrangler is to fucking drive it to the middle of nowhere. Maybe strap 6 gallons of gas on the back just in case.

When using the jeep like you should use a jeep you shouldn't be within 50 miles of a power outlet.
    Last edited by WFcatamount22; 03-09-2021 at 02:36 PM.

I could be talked into endorsing the Hybrid.

some pretty strong internet machismo from a guy who works in finance and thinks all the best country songs were written after 2010

Lol catamount does your jeep ever leave the pavement?

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    I'm not a car guy even a smidge but I have an irrational love for 90s Jeep Cherokees
    I had a 96 XJ. It was a POS but good lord I love it. Could go anywhere.

some pretty strong internet machismo from a guy who works in finance and thinks all the best country songs were written after 2010
    Heís not entirely wrong in this case. I enjoy vehicle based exploration and until EVs can provide a range of 250+ loaded down and using 4wd I wonít consider anything but a gas guzzler for off road adventure. My land cruiser is pushing 6500 lbs fully loaded and even at 11 mpg Iíve still got 250 miles of range.

Would love an EV as a ďtown car.Ē

I'd put this up there with anything that was done pre 2000.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNV16tz1NK0

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    That's the sheet metal stamping line that Sarah Connor used to kill the Terminator.
    this was my thought as well, but didn't post it.