• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are cable trays. Most likely in a factory.

I drive old cars. 2000 Silverado I bought when I was 18, 2008 BMW 550i as a daily, 54 Buick been in the family since new.

I really want a Wranglor to drive around but there is no way in hell the wife is letting that happen until our kids are in college. She's definitely trying to push me towards a "SVU-Minivan" crossover.

But I don't really care about cars, so it is not worth my earned marriage equity to push for it.

Last edited:
I’m hoping that in 15 years when the kids are off at college I can get an all electric Jeep Wrangler. That’s be my dream car.

I really want a Wranglor to drive around but there is no way in hell the wife is letting that happen until our kids are in college. She's definitely trying to push me towards a "SVU-Minivan" crossover.

But I don't really care about cars, so it is not worth my earned marriage equity to push for it.

I fucking love my Rubicon. Installed a fastback soft top on it, and its off probably 90% of the time.

can anyone identify what this image is?

EwCKmCIVgAAHiAU

Looks like a conveyor based picking mod system in a distribution center.

I'm not a car guy even a smidge but I have an irrational love for 90s Jeep Cherokees

If they can do an electric Hummer they can do an electric Wrangler.

I’ve been itching to get a new car but at this point doesn’t make sense to invest $$$ in a gas vehicle, although the new Defenders are pretty tempting. In the next 3-5 years there should be some really compelling and much cheaper all electric options.

If they can do an electric Hummer they can do an electric Wrangler.

I mean just because they can, should they? The whole point of a wrangler is to fucking drive it to the middle of nowhere. Maybe strap 6 gallons of gas on the back just in case.

When using the jeep like you should use a jeep you shouldn't be within 50 miles of a power outlet.

Last edited:
some pretty strong internet machismo from a guy who works in finance and thinks all the best country songs were written after 2010

Lol catamount does your jeep ever leave the pavement?

some pretty strong internet machismo from a guy who works in finance and thinks all the best country songs were written after 2010

He’s not entirely wrong in this case. I enjoy vehicle based exploration and until EVs can provide a range of 250+ loaded down and using 4wd I won’t consider anything but a gas guzzler for off road adventure. My land cruiser is pushing 6500 lbs fully loaded and even at 11 mpg I’ve still got 250 miles of range.

Would love an EV as a “town car.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back