Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565 ... LastLast

Thread: CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Iíd like to refurbish a Ď99 Tahoe when I retire.
    Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconCav06 View Post
    Or Rio Road in Charlottesville being pronounced Rye-Oh.
    Byoo-nuh Vista in Winston

"Botetot County" go fuck yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    My stylist retired to go full time into the scrap metal/ginseng/fur trade so now I go to the lady that cuts my wifeís hair, who is also unfortunately a close family friend and now Iím stuck getting subpar haircuts until this lady dies.
    Iíd be willing to ruin any family friendships over my hair cuts. I am so particular that even pushing my appt by a week causes me great anxiety.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    That's weird, I grinds my gears when people pronounce it "conch".
    I guess itís a jeep thing I donít understand

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconCav06 View Post
    Or Rio Road in Charlottesville being pronounced Rye-Oh.
    or baux mountain rd in walkertown pronounced box mountain

Wyneston Sahlem
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Whur Iím frum itís pernounced ďcawnkĒ.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    it gets me that the city of Staunton, VA is pronounced Stanton. There's a fucking U in it. Whenever we drive through there or past a sign for it I say Staun-ton just to drive my wife crazy. For a state so proud of its English heritage, Virginians sure don't know how to speak it.
    Bro don't ever live in Texas. They pronounce every thing there weird AF. I lived on Manor (May-nor) Road.

But how do you say pecan?

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    My stylist retired to go full time into the scrap metal/ginseng/fur trade so now I go to the lady that cuts my wifeís hair, who is also unfortunately a close family friend and now Iím stuck getting subpar haircuts until this lady dies.
    I've been going to my lady for about 10 years now. However, my last time in, she was telling me about her recent experience where she had a spa day at a local resort and caught an employee filming her with his cell phone while she showered. She was understandably really shaken by the experience, but was also literally shaking while cutting my hair. It did not end up as my best haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Bro don't ever live in Texas. They pronounce every thing there weird AF. I lived on Manor (May-nor) Road.
    Pfafftown vs Pflugerville is a wild difference in the pronunciation of the pf.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacInVermont View Post
    I've been going to my lady for about 10 years now. However, my last time in, she was telling me about her recent experience where she had a spa day at a local resort and caught an employee filming her with his cell phone while she showered. She was understandably really shaken by the experience, but was also literally shaking while cutting my hair. It did not end up as my best haircut.
    She needs to call management.

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    She needs to call management.
    Oh, she did that when she chased the bastard out of the women's showers into the lobby with just a towel on. It sounds like the case is with the district attorney and the perp has priors. Hopefully it's close to being dealt with because I have my next haircut on Friday and I can't handle another subpar effort.

Well I chose not to watch the game tonight so that was good.

From what I read about the end of the game, Iím not sure my TV would have survived if I had been watching.

Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    From what I read about the end of the game, Iím not sure my TV would have survived if I had been watching.
    the stakes are so low

still very confused at steve not calling a timeout at the end

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBrews View Post
    the stakes are so low

still very confused at steve not calling a timeout at the end
    Yeah but Iím an irrational sports fan. Not watching the game was a good start. Still looking forward to next year and especially McCray and Hildreth coming on board.

CANCEL LOLA BUNNY!!!!!!

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacInVermont View Post
    Oh, she did that when she chased the bastard out of the women's showers into the lobby with just a towel on. It sounds like the case is with the district attorney and the perp has priors. Hopefully it's close to being dealt with because I have my next haircut on Friday and I can't handle another subpar effort.
    Good for her!

With priors, how did he get hired by a spa? They need to pay.

As to your do. how about a Mohawk?