• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much coffee do y’all normally drink? When I drink hot coffee, it’s two cups. But when I make iced coffee on warmer days like today, I probably take in twice the amount. Probably not good for me because the two hot cups will get me wired and makes me jittery.

Florida is a bottom-tier state, right? Sub-40? Not sure if unpopular opinion

key west and miami are cool, not sure there's anything as cool as those two places in the following states:

Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Missouri
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Dakota

Every other state probably has something as cool though.

Florida is a bottom-tier state, right? Sub-40? Not sure if unpopular opinion

Florida would be great if it weren't for the residents and tourists. I can even tolerate the heat and the gators.

Also people there don't care about community norms and rules and are selfish.

I also just went through the interview process for an internal job. 6x 45 minute video calls so I had to wear a suit jacket and tie. Very awkward and uncomfortable after a year of not dressing up at all.

I've been doing jacket with open collar. Shows I take it seriously, without being a square. I think its just the right mix of professionalism and understanding these are unprecedented times (but now you have me second guessing myself.)

forgot Connecticut was a state for a second

but does that make it a bad state

Also Ohio has The Cleve so I feel weird putting it in the bottom tier that quickly

key west and miami are cool, not sure there's anything as cool as those two places in the following states:

Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Missouri
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Dakota

Every other state probably has something as cool though.

NH has ocean and mountains. As well as cool old New England towns ie Portsmouth. I think Nebraska has to be worse than New Hampshire.

Also we all know Ohio is the Birthplace of Aviation so that's cool

I have been told New Hampshire is Vermont for libertarians

Also Ohio has The Cleve so I feel weird putting it in the bottom tier that quickly

i like ohio a lot more than the average person, but it's a pretty shit state. kinda similar to pennsylvania in that many of the places outside the cities are awful.

i hesitate on some kinda shitty states like west virginia, kentucky, and tennessee, which are bad on the whole but have a lot of natural beauty. utah and idaho and montana and wyoming are extreme cases of this. maybe new hampshire has some places that would fall in this category, not sure, but ehhhh.

Cool thing about Florida is you can construct a small mansion there and move it across state lines to make (potentially) millions of dollars in profit

NH has ocean and mountains. As well as cool old New England towns ie Portsmouth. I think Nebraska has to be worse than New Hampshire.

Yeah, NH is cool as fuck. I've been all over that state and prefer it to Vermont.

I'm not sure how Alabama and Mississippi didn't make Townie's list when they're basically an extension of the panhandle with less coastline.

If we're going to go with natural beauty as our ranking criteria, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio have to be at the bottom. Western Oklahoma has a few cool sites and Nebraska has the Platte River and Niobrara river, both slap as far as rivers go.

Yeah, NH is cool as fuck. I've been all over that state and prefer it to Vermont.

I'm not sure how Alabama and Mississippi didn't make Townie's list when they're basically an extension of the panhandle with less coastline.

I can confirm that Alabama sucks in every way possible.*

*source: I lived there for 10 years.

Did Big Academia coerce you into moving to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back