• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is 100% correct. North Georgia sucks.

So your argument for Delaware not sucking is that for 4% of the year a lot of birds eat crab eggs and shit crab juice all over the state.

My argument for Delaware not sucking is that every year for a weeks you can get a glimpse into the deep rhythms and global cycles of nature, and that is a awesome thing to glimpse.

My argument for Delaware not sucking is that every year for a weeks you can get a glimpse into the deep rhythms and global cycles of nature, and that is a awesome thing to glimpse.

Are there great blue herons?

On days like today when it’s 75° and sunny, I really miss having an awesome outdoor bar like Easy Tiger in Austin.

Defs a number of great outdoor drinking spots in Austin. I hit up Yellow Jacket every time I'm down there.

Are there great blue herons?

Fuck yeah. At Slaughter Beach in DE there are massive mud flats that stretch out ~0.5 miles are are exposed at low tide. The herons line up by the dozens just before the tide turns and waters flood back over the mud. Fish are stacked up at the edge of the mud flat drop off waiting to get access to all the food in the shallows and as the tide rises the fish swam over the bank and across the flats. The herons are there waiting, grabbing fish after fish. Another natural rhythm or moons, tides, prey, and predators.

Defs a number of great outdoor drinking spots in Austin. I hit up Yellow Jacket every time I'm down there.

Spent the majority of my time at the Easy Tiger on 35 as I lived in RR because I’m a poor. But I really liked the 6th st spot but see that they’ve recently closed it. Lots of time at ABW too.

March-April in Austin is heaven. Perfect time for outdoor beers and plenty of great establishments to do it at.

Fuck yeah. At Slaughter Beach in DE there are massive mud flats that stretch out ~0.5 miles are are exposed at low tide. The herons line up by the dozens just before the tide turns and waters flood back over the mud. Fish are stacked up at the edge of the mud flat drop off waiting to get access to all the food in the shallows and as the tide rises the fish swam over the bank and across the flats. The herons are there waiting, grabbing fish after fish. Another natural rhythm or moons, tides, prey, and predators.

I shall set my foot, and go there.

meh. there's a blue heron that lives in the creek across the street from me. Watched him come in for a landing this afternoon. I don't need to go to delaware for that.

My stylist retired to go full time into the scrap metal/ginseng/fur trade so now I go to the lady that cuts my wife’s hair, who is also unfortunately a close family friend and now I’m stuck getting subpar haircuts until this lady dies.

Just catching up. Find out what her day(s) off is/are. If its regular then those are the only days you can get your hair cut.

Spent the majority of my time at the Easy Tiger on 35 as I lived in RR because I’m a poor. But I really liked the 6th st spot but see that they’ve recently closed it. Lots of time at ABW too.

If you frequented Easy Tiger or ABW on Friday afternoons you probably saw me.

My brother is getting his first shot tomorrow after a year of being at Whole Foods 5/6 days a week. So very relieved, even more so than I will be when I’m able to get vaccinated.

Slaughter Beach and Prime Hook are some of the best bird watching areas in the middle Atlantic.

My brother is getting his first shot tomorrow after a year of being at Whole Foods 5/6 days a week. So very relieved, even more so than I will be when I’m able to get vaccinated.

all one has to do is watch the videos of those assholes "peacefully protesting" in grocery stores by going in a throng of maskless foolishness and realize how much people in grocery stores have had to deal with

all this slaughter beach talk reminds me of this tweet:

@birdman this was was RT’d by the official WFU account

All this car talk, yeesh. Just took the car into the shop because the back exhaust was hanging low and dude mentions the valve cover is leaking and is quoting me $2,434 to fix it. Whereas google says its a $200 repair. I feel like I'm about to get fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back