• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning my dream vacation to northern Mississippi right now.

Good morning Diggler. It’s obstacle race training day.

Morning Dudes, got a job offer last night. Now we do the dance concerning my worth. I am hoping for somewhere between knight and Biff. Enough that I can post on the pretentious shit thread, but not so much that I fail to appreciate a discussion about the versatility of a Subaru forester.

Congrats bro.

And knight is definitely richer than biff.

It’s always disconcerting when I don’t have my morning movement. What gives, intestines?

Todays time was around 17 min. Got very hung up on the Koestler clue, as I didn’t know his name. I liked the theme though...very Thursday.

Yeah knight knows a USAF pilot and is out of my league. He also saves tons of money by living in the Triad.

Todays time was around 17 min. Got very hung up on the Koestler clue, as I didn’t know his name. I liked the theme though...very Thursday.

I am an idiot.

for a long time I had 29A as FIVOCLOCKSHADOW. When I figured out the theme I felt very dumb.

Morning Dudes, got a job offer last night. Now we do the dance concerning my worth. I am hoping for somewhere between knight and Biff. Enough that I can post on the pretentious shit thread, but not so much that I fail to appreciate a discussion about the versatility of a Subaru forester.

I assume that since I don't know which end of the spectrum I fall on, that I am the poor.

I'm at peace with that.

However, as you move on to crush us under your diamond-crusted heels, never stop appreciating pewp jokes and Mako's Mom's sweet, sweet bubblegum taco.

Congrats bro.

And knight is definitely richer than biff.

Probably only below the belt. I didn't get the traditional Wake Trustfund Headstart™ that most of us did. I made my first million without any of daddy's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back