• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also they have a couple zip pocket which is a huge improvement over some of the other pairs I have where shit just constantly falls right out of the pockets when I sit down.

friend's boyfriend is running an Armenian food pop-up and we got a big order last night -- pretty good!

I think my first time eating Armenian food -- pretty similar to a lot of Middle Eastern stuff, which I love

can somebody remind me the criteria of sending rj back to one thread per board?

because this feels like it should qualify

torpedoing every thread with his stupidity. i'm not sure that he's fucking up every thread now, just a few of them.

friend's boyfriend is running an Armenian food pop-up and we got a big order last night -- pretty good!

I think my first time eating Armenian food -- pretty similar to a lot of Middle Eastern stuff, which I love

Juice, you should check out The Fat Shallot Food Truck in Chicago ! It's got one review on TripAdvisor from 2.5 years ago and it's in Spanish, but it was a 4-star review. Not too shabby !

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaur..._Fat_Shallot_Food_Truck-Chicago_Illinois.html

comida-callejera.jpg

Seeing that photo reminds me of one of my most missed things from 2020: quarterly food truck rodeos at the farmers market site downtown. People are ridiculously inventive with a damn truck. My favorites are usually the Belgian waffle one and Cousin’s Maine Lobster.

PSA for Biff and other rich suburban dwelling dads. The wife just got me a pair of Vuori joggers and they are sofuckingood. Definitely planning to invest in a few more pairs.

By definition, any clothing product that you "plan to invest in" is, by definition, pretentious. :)

By definition, any clothing product that you "plan to invest in" is, by definition, pretentious. :)

Most definitely zero argument there. I definitely don’t buy myself too many things but have started to focus on buying higher quality stuff that I use/wear all the time. These pants were $90 but I definitely see the possibility of wearing them a lot, especially during COVID.

Most definitely zero argument there. I definitely don’t buy myself too many things but have started to focus on buying higher quality stuff that I use/wear all the time. These pants were $90 but I definitely see the possibility of wearing them a lot, especially during COVID.

It's not pretentious to buy good quality clothing or other goods that will last you awhile rather than cheap throwaway stuff. It's smart.

It's not pretentious to buy good quality clothing or other goods that will last you awhile rather than cheap throwaway stuff. It's smart.

Buy nice or buy twice.

I just bought a bunch of UA underwear that is a massive step up.

defs agree

a challenge for me is that so many of these brands sell things online and I have a hard-to-fit body shape, so the process of trying things on is either 1) takes forever or 2) ends up costing money when I return something or 3) both

We had a meeting this morning where it was pretty clear that the head of my group has decided that COVID is over and we are all expected to come back to the office.

Until I got injured in my early 40s and gained a bunch of weight, I still wore a couple of sport coats that I got in HS. My dad took me to a fancy store in Philly and paid about $200 (in 1969/70) saying they were worth it, because they would last forever. They have.

Just discovered there’s a shortcut button on Postmates that allows you to just scroll through all past orders and one click reorder a past order. This is life changing

They never released season 3 and that is also a sore spot of mine.

checked my amazon account and I bought the Seasons 1-2 DVDs back in 2006. I was way ahead of the curve on this millennial nostalgia shit.

I suppose food delivery apps are regional at some level, but I almost never use Postmates here in Chicago

I can't think of a single satisfying meal I've ever eaten from a food truck.

Just discovered there’s a shortcut button on Postmates that allows you to just scroll through all past orders and one click reorder a past order. This is life changing

GrubHub has this as well and it’s featured more prominently. My favorite Indian spot is on there and as soon as I select it it gives me the “Express Reorder” option. Truly life changing. It even keeps my delivery preferences like “please don’t ring doorbell” so I don’t have to deal with my dogs going ballistic when my dinner arrives.

It's becoming really hard for my accountant self to remember how to take advantage of all the different $10/mo promos I get from various credit cards and such. Like once a month I gotta use grubhub for AMEX Gold, I have an uber card that gives me $10 in free Uber cash towards uber eats, and I'm pretty sure I bought the postmates pass, and got dashpass for free from something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back