• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha she knows exactly what I’m doing. She’s in the midst of a 12-week professional development course that meets from 6-9PM on Monday nights. Obviously I appreciate the initiative but that leaves precious few options for entertaining myself at the moment.

Nice.

Man I relish the chance to pick up takeout. Having a task involving delicious food that gets me out of the house and some alone time in the car? Fucking sign me up.

Thirded.

I volunteer to go pick up everything, gotta save on those delivery fees.

Within easy walking distance are an excellent formal Italian place, my favorite local Chinese, cheesesteaks (including Tastykakes and birch beer), Wendy's, Indian, preferred pizza & meatball sandwiches and an outside center with a dozen places with takeout food.

Within easy walking distance are an excellent formal Italian place, my favorite local Chinese, cheesesteaks (including Tastykakes and birch beer), Wendy's, Indian, preferred pizza & meatball sandwiches and an outside center with a dozen places with takeout food.
Greensboro sounds legit

More teriyaki wings please, Monica !!!!

Boneless only

...unless you and your friend wanna make a bet on the Lakers game!!

Different place...Can't help it if you never got to collect a worthwhile wager.

The saddest part of that place is it went from a legendary dive bar to one of the most BS. $3500 bottle service, scam joints ever. Maybe Troy's next movie will be how to kick Raspoutine into the Euro trash can where it belongs.

P.S. Troy was the bartender at J Sloan's. He wrote and directed the Boondock Saints movies.

Note: Boneless wings are a millennial destruction of a classic. Next you'll want mayo on your cheesesteak.

Last edited:
Good morning everybody ! Let’s go lift weights and do crossword puzzles !

Different place...Can't help it if you never got to collect a worthwhile wager.

The saddest part of that place is it went from a legendary dive bar to one of the most BS. $3500 bottle service, scam joints ever. Maybe Troy's next movie will be how to kick Raspoutine into the Euro trash can where it belongs.

P.S. Troy was the bartender at J Sloan's. He wrote and directed the Boondock Saints movies.

Note: Boneless wings are a millennial destruction of a classic. Next you'll want mayo on your cheesesteak.

Man, I watched Boondock Saints again for the first time since college. That movie does not hold up.

Knuck if you Buck and preworkout got me ready to throw some hands. I guess that poor old lady chilling on the elliptical reading her Nora Roberts book is fixin to get fucked up.

So after 2+ months of total lockdown, they finally allow barbers and salons to open back up this week. I wander down to my barbershop only to be told that my guy decided to quit (Everyone else was totally booked this week anyways) Now with only a couple weeks left I have to find an English speaking barber when everyone is super busy. All while my hair looks very prep school lax player (in back at least, the front is still receding as normal).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back