• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knuck if you Buck and preworkout got me ready to throw some hands. I guess that poor old lady chilling on the elliptical reading her Nora Roberts book is fixin to get fucked up.

I am similarly knucking and bucking this morning.

Why are people so lazy that they can't drive a mile or two to get takeout ? You're not going to get COVID picking up dinner.

There are evenings where my wife won't allow me to leave the home to get dinner for the family because she's been with our 3 young kids all day and they are crazy and it's my turn and she needs to go upstairs and rock gently on the floor of our shower.

I hate food delivery. It's a terrible business model that leads to paying too much for food that is probably going to be lukewarm. But I'd say we do it once every three weeks or so. Maybe a little more often if I have some promo that makes the cost more reasonable.

There aren’t many great options for delivery around us that are consistent.

I try to time any errands with ordering direct from the place and picking it up.

There are evenings where my wife won't allow me to leave the home to get dinner for the family because she's been with our 3 young kids all day and they are crazy and it's my turn and she needs to go upstairs and rock gently on the floor of our shower.

I hate food delivery. It's a terrible business model that leads to paying too much for food that is probably going to be lukewarm. But I'd say we do it once every three weeks or so. Maybe a little more often if I have some promo that makes the cost more reasonable.

Offer to let her go pick up instead?

Man, I watched Boondock Saints again for the first time since college. That movie does not hold up.

It's best kept in a warm place in your heart as a distant memory, and every now and then you get to say cool shit like, "THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!"

Boondock Saints was hands down one of the coolest movies high school townie had ever seen

Grown adults who still count it among their favorites...that’s a red flag

What about Boondock Saints 2?? Saw it on the other day and watched about 6 minutes of it and woof. Forgot how awful it is. Most sequels are bad, but it's gotta be up there as one of the worst. Now trying to figure out if BS2 or Caddyshack 2 is the worse sequel.

Man, sucks for y'all without great delivery options. The options around here are virtually limitless and the vast majority of the time it comes hot enough to where I'm happy and don't have to reheat. Sure, you defs pay a premium for delivery, but it's so much easier for me than takeout (also, my laziness cannot be overstated).

One of the summer associates I worked with in 2008 and I will randomly text each other pictures of rope with the caption “you and your stupid rope”.

I'm sure my HS buddies and I still toss around a "hey fuckass, bring me a beer" occasionally. Oh and definitely "huge friggin guy" with the accent.

Gave the Two Bears podcast a listen last night. Cortez did great - turns out hes driving for UPS in Winston right now while prepping for the draft. He gave Tom and Bert their own handshake and "signed" with their new sports agency. They promised to get him a $10M deal with the Bucs. He gave lots of Wake rep and named a few teammates. Was surprised to learn that after getting injured in the Bowl game that Wake cut off his rehab as soon as he graduated... though I may have misunderstood that part. Tom Brady's foundation stepped in and helped him out with the rest of his recovery.

You can also now get your very own personalized handshake from Cortez on cameo for $100: https://www.cameo.com/handshakeking15

Last edited:
Man, I watched Boondock Saints again for the first time since college. That movie does not hold up.

You missed the point completely. I wasn't talking about the movies being works of art or Oscar worthy. I was talking about dealing with the assholes who charge $3500 for bottle service like people whom they didn't like were dealt with in the movies.

One of the summer associates I worked with in 2008 and I will randomly text each other pictures of rope with the caption “you and your stupid rope”.

This is exactly what that movie should be now. Just a shared past experience, like that one time you kissed a dude on the mouth just to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back