• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a kid turn in about 9 week's worth of late work to me this morning, and then I got an email from her mom about an hour later asking me why I haven't updated her kid's grade yet.

she's bucking for a cunt punch

two or three questions on my 65q midterm were graded incorrectly and now I have an email from 75% of my undergrads telling me they think their midterm was graded incorrectly

bonus is that the questions were randomized for each student so they're just writing what's up with question 43 as if that means anything

Boondock Saints was hands down one of the coolest movies high school townie had ever seen

Grown adults who still count it among their favorites...that’s a red flag

Yea that movie is pure teenage boy badassery. Watch it again a few years ago and yea.... it's a little rough.

Does Fight Club hold up or does that go in the Boondock Saints box too? I feel like my memory of that movie might be better than it actually is.

Does Fight Club hold up or does that go in the Boondock Saints box too? I feel like my memory of that movie might be better than it actually is.

I still think it's damn entertaining, but it definitely isn't saying as much profound shit as I thought it was when I was 20.

I rewatched Boondock Saints twice recently with two different groups who had never seen it. The cultural stuff doesn't hold up for sure, but it's still a cool action movie with cool dialogue. Pretty standard cult classic fare

What about the Guy Ritchie movies? I still love Lock, Stock and Snatch. And has anyone seen Layer Cake? It's one of my top 3 rewatchable movies ever. And, yeah, I realize it's a Matthew Vaughn movie, but it's in the same vein of stylish British crime flicks.

i guess i need to watch this boondog saints movie.

also is Little Pear canceled or not?

1. I have a hard time believing that is true

2. sorry you're so bad at biking

Austin 3:16 says unless your bike is a Harley Davidson, get it out the god damn road and that's the bottom line......

stone-cold-steve-austin-316-1489960508-800.jpg

I feel like you go extreme once you start something, so your current viewpoint is not to be a douche cyclist but if you get on a bike you will instantly convert to the worst cyclist and just run red lights, yell at cars, etc...

austin 3:16 foamed the shit out those coors lights gross

just saw a really convincing ad on the youtube to purchase a beanie laced with silver to block 4G and 5G waves. Not sure youtube wants to be out there helping convince the world 5G is dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back