• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
serious q: what does it mean to *get* Joyce

to understand the narrative? the references? the imagery?

riverrun, past Eve and Adam’s, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonner ronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and later on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan, erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes: and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since devlinsfirst loved livvy.

riverrun, past Eve and Adam’s, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

basically the antithesis of that kevin from the office meme

The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonner ronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and later on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan, erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes: and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since devlinsfirst loved livvy.

why waste time say lot word when few word do trick

Oktoberfest > St. Patrick's Day i will not be taking questions at this time

just dug a post hole for my new mailbox and am waiting for the concrete to settle

we had to do that three times for our house. on a rural route so the mailbox is across the street. first two times it was standalone and got knocked over by drunk drivers including a guy who left his motorcycle at the scene. now it's part of a bank of mailboxes slightly down the road and has stayed put. rented a post hole digger from Home Depot the first time figuring that'd be a one-time thing, but bought one second time around.

Oktoberfest > St. Patrick's Day i will not be taking questions at this time

Yeah there's no argument on that one. Will there be St. Paddy's day celebrations this weekend? Because I'm going to Charleston and I really hope not.

yeah i'm thinking of doing fencing or maybe trying my hand at building a shed so i just went ahead and bought a post hole digger

we had to do that three times for our house. on a rural route so the mailbox is across the street. first two times it was standalone and got knocked over by drunk drivers including a guy who left his motorcycle at the scene. now it's part of a bank of mailboxes slightly down the road and has stayed put. rented a post hole digger from Home Depot the first time figuring that'd be a one-time thing, but bought one second time around.

How much does it cost to rent a post hole digger? And I really wanna know what tool BBD would use to dig a post hole.

Yeah there's no argument on that one. Will there be St. Paddy's day celebrations this weekend? Because I'm going to Charleston and I really hope not.

I know there is a whole thread of what to do once there, but for the sake of a homesick American, go to the Blind Tiger, hang out on the porch and have a beer or Bloody Mary. Buffalo covered cheese curds are also the bomb, but I know you have a heart condition, so maybe skip those.

any celebrations were held last weekend but savannah has a much bigger celebration traditionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back