• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
those of us who haven't wasted all that time exercising and eating healthy food are just fine, thanks

Assuming you work 8 hours a day, sleep 8 hours a day and commute an hour a day, it really does put into question whether it's worth 1/7th of your discretionary time to exercise to extend your life, or just enjoy your life and potentially live a few years less. Putting a stationary bike in front of a TV and riding on it while otherwise sitting down is what I went with a few weeks ago when buying the recumbant bike in my living room, I've yet to actually do it though...... Sounds like a good idea though.

Last edited:
when I'm not working out and eating healthy, I feel worse and have more problems like lower back pain that negatively affect my quality of life

so it's not just about extending life

that said, feels like it's like 85% genetic anyways

took Joyce the same semester I took modern American with Hans so it was Ulysses and Gravity's Rainbow together and somehow I managed to read both of them at the same time
WHY DO YOU LIE!? You know you were supposed to read GR over spring break

26:44 today. WAY off the normal pace for a thursday....that's why i'm late here.

Core is implemented into every day. And I actually slept in and am just now gonna rock a 20 minute vinyasa flow session. I suck today.

Assuming you work 8 hours a day, sleep 8 hours a day and commute an hour a day, it really does put into question whether it's worth 1/7th of your discretionary time to exercise to extend your life, or just enjoy your life and potentially live a few years less. Putting a stationary bike in front of a TV and riding on it while otherwise sitting down is what I went with a few weeks ago when buying the recumbant bike in my living room, I've yet to actually do it though...... Sounds like a good idea though.

Idk, I really enjoy the whole process of working out and exercising, especially the whole obstacle training and trail running aspect of it. I've always had way too short of an attention span and way too much nervous energy to sit around for long, and exercise keeps me from living in my own head for too long. Plus I feel a ton better after I exercise, and I'm a tiny, shallow person on the inside so a lot of my self worth is dictated by my outer appearance. At least my wife would probably still bang me if I got a little chunky, so I'm better off than one of my board bros.

My biggest motivation for trying to work out more is wanting a good quality of life from ages 60-80. Most of the people I see in the hospital are paying the price for not taking care of themselves (acknowledging that the reasons for this are varied and sometimes out of people’s control) when they were younger and it has really made an impression on me.

I've watched this three times.

How bad for you is vaping? I think I kinda wanna start vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back