• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaping is like one of the worst things you can do so

My biggest motivation for trying to work out more is wanting a good quality of life from ages 60-80. Most of the people I see in the hospital are paying the price for not taking care of themselves (acknowledging that the reasons for this are varied and sometimes out of people’s control) when they were younger and it has really made an impression on me.

This is true for me observing my grandparents’ aging and exponential lack of mobility as they got into their later 70s and 80s. It just gets to a point where you use it or lose it and then it’s gone. And they were in otherwise decent shape for old folks, not overweight and had/have decent longevity genes. Not as simple as being healthy all the way and then just dropping dead a few years early like palma seems to expect.

Also pretty crazy that cities are ok with brothels running organized slavery of Asian women all throughout this country. 10 of thousands, if not 100k+ Asian sex slaves and largely no outcries about it.

I was teaching a lesson on inferences this morning and I had my student's infer something about me based on the fact that I was always happy in the morning and excited to start my day and they decided I was overcompensating for deep seeded emotional trauma and trying to put on a happy face even though I'm dead inside. I was going for I really love them and my job but turns out these little fuckers are hella insightful.

Trump is the reason black dudes are knocking out elderly Asians in The Bay Area? Who would of thought it.

I don't know what incident you are talking about, but there is

I know you're Asian and you have your lived experience that I do not, but I have Asian friends and family that have experienced greater racialized harassment in the past four years, particularly in the Covid world

there is also data to back up a recent increase in hate crime activity towards Asians

Man, Durham is getting a 1k job Google cloud engineering expansion. North Carolina is popping right now.

I’m convinced that nobody actually gets Joyce but pretentious assholes pretend to so they can seem smarter than the rest of us.

Man, Durham is getting a 1k job Google cloud engineering expansion. North Carolina is popping right now.

big ol Pratt and Whitney plant goin up here over the next few years that has all the hippies in a tizzy because some of the parts will go in F-35 engines (but mostly airliner engines).

I think I hate ice cold water now. I leave my filter pitcher on the counter and normally just drink it room temp. Drinking ice water now and it’s not pleasant.

Y'all...The new Zaxby's Signature Chicken Sandwich is fire.

Beats the hell outta Popeyes and I honestly prefer it to Chic Fil A

I know you're Asian and you have your lived experience that I do not, but I have Asian friends and family that have experienced greater racialized harassment in the past four years, particularly in the Covid world

there is also data to back up a recent increase in hate crime activity towards Asians

If my Instagram feed is any indication, you don't need to be concerned about this. White women are currently on it.

CT Brasky #2: Do You Have a Little Irish in You? Would You Like Some?

How’d ya miss the incident he’s referring ? It’s the Thai George Floyd moment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/teen-pushed-elderly-thai-man-213530675.html

Last edited:
Trump is the reason black dudes are knocking out elderly Asians in The Bay Area? Who would of thought it.

This is a ridiculous Fox Newsian statement.

Could hate attacks against Asians have gone up without Trump's constant anti-Asian racist statements? Sure, up 5-10% could happen organically. But they went up by over 150% in one year. It happened in the same year as Trump blamed America's woes on China on nearly a daily basis. That's not coincidence.

We saw Trump call for a mob to come to DC and the incite them to try to commit a coup and they did.

I was at May Day in 1971. There were 500,000+ angry people. So many were arrested, that thousands had to be kept at RFK Stadium. Our brothers were dying or coming home destroyed, yet, we never thought about storming the Capitol or even attacking cops or National Guard. But we didn't.

The traitor that is Trump had his followers tried a coup at his direction. across the country, they don't masks and hundreds of thousands have died, who wouldn't have died without Trump's lies followed him.

He has a cult following. This is indisputable. His constant racist drumbeat IS the cause of the explosion of hate crimes directed at people of Asian and Asian/Pacific ancestry.

Last edited:

There is definitely an increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back