• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a "eating in the dark event" last night. It was super fucking lame and would not recommend.

However the highlight was them serving raw beef to a pregnant chick at the table next to us. Her coming to the realization she just ate something raw while blindfolded and the subsequent freak out was hilarious. Almost worth going for market value, but my girlfriend paid for the thing, so it was pretty great actually.

Went to a "eating in the dark event" last night. It was super fucking lame and would not recommend.

However the highlight was them serving raw beef to a pregnant chick at the table next to us. Her coming to the realization she just ate something raw while blindfolded and the subsequent freak out was hilarious. Almost worth going for market value, but my girlfriend paid for the thing, so it was pretty great actually.

Sounds like the “white dinner” here where you pay for the privilege of setting up your own table and chairs outside and being served a boxed lunch.

all this hardcore boards pessimism is making me want to finish conspiracy against the human race

How bad for you is vaping? I think I kinda wanna start vaping.

It is terrible for you and also presents the image of you sucking off a thumb drive. If you're going to ruin your lungs just smoke cigarettes, at least you'll look cool.

I don't know dick about wrestling, but it's fun to watch with someone who can explain what's going on

love watching the lower weight classes -- so much more action!

Y'all...The new Zaxby's Signature Chicken Sandwich is fire.

Beats the hell outta Popeyes and I honestly prefer it to Chic Fil A

I tried this last week, I agree that it's fire, but it does not beat the spicy Popeyes sandwich. Though I give it bonus points for being easier to obtain.

With the success State, Chapel Hill, Duke and App State have had with wrestling, I am curious why Wake has never looked into starting a D-1 program. Probably because we are more of a Lacrosse school now.

The opening line of a freshman paper on how Langston Hughes's poetry portrays and represents the black experience in America.

"The African American experience in America hasn’t always been sunshine and rainbows."

porto very high on my future travel list

timmyclutch -- good thinking?

Sorry I missed this. Porto for a day fine. But go find a winery on the Douro river or better yet do a wine tour and see a couple of them. Beautiful scenery and each place is different. Probably the best hidden gem of Europe.

duoro-valley-portugal_400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back