• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely not the best one (not even close), but I've probably seen A View to a Kill more than any of them. Christopher Walken, Tanya Roberts, Grace Jones... Some good Duran Duran music. Definite 80s feel. I dig it.

hey mako, sorry to hear about your dog. That REALLY sucks. Hope the conversation with the kids was okay - that's high level parenting.

Its Moving Day! What time are you fuckers coming over to lend a hand? I got a case of Beast Ice we can all split.

JK we hired movers to come get the heavy and bulky shit on Sunday, we're too old for that shit. We are closing this morning though and will be moving over a bunch of the smaller stuff since we both took off work and my MIL is watching the boy all day. Its only 7 mins away, so this should be the easiest move I've ever done.

However that means that I will most likely miss the passing of the CT torch later today. I wish my successor all the best, knowing how hard it will be to follow my two terms of greatness.

Its Moving Day! What time are you fuckers coming over to lend a hand? I got a case of Beast Ice we can all split.

Congrats!

We close tomorrow and move on Saturday.

I hate moving. Will be happy to have it in the rear view.

Got this guy stiff.

Goldeneye.png

I got a job offer recently to go back to Florida. Really good opportunity although there would have been a drop in compensation at the outset. The idea of selling a house and moving with a pregnant wife when we have no idea what her plans are post baby #2 was just too much.

I got a job offer recently to go back to Florida. Really good opportunity although there would have been a drop in compensation at the outset. The idea of selling a house and moving with a pregnant wife when we have no idea what her plans are post baby #2 was just too much.

It's a thing man. It's a good problem to have - choices.

damn she got lenin's corpse to vinegar stroke

I remember thinking that the actor did a phenomenal job portraying exactly how delighted and exuberant a guy that looks like that would be in getting sexy time with Famke Janssen.

Kudos, sir!

Just to reframe it a bit, perhaps your wife not having firm plans for life after #2 is the reason to pursue a move. If she were locked into a job in your current place of residence then it gets a lot harder to pick up and move.

Showing my students the best Twilight Zone episode ever today in correlation with Kafka and The Metamorphosis.

Iyo, what’s the best Twilight Zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back