• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stylist retired to go full time into the scrap metal/ginseng/fur trade so now I go to the lady that cuts my wife’s hair, who is also unfortunately a close family friend and now I’m stuck getting subpar haircuts until this lady dies.

I’d be willing to ruin any family friendships over my hair cuts. I am so particular that even pushing my appt by a week causes me great anxiety.

it gets me that the city of Staunton, VA is pronounced Stanton. There's a fucking U in it. Whenever we drive through there or past a sign for it I say Staun-ton just to drive my wife crazy. For a state so proud of its English heritage, Virginians sure don't know how to speak it.

Bro don't ever live in Texas. They pronounce every thing there weird AF. I lived on Manor (May-nor) Road.

My stylist retired to go full time into the scrap metal/ginseng/fur trade so now I go to the lady that cuts my wife’s hair, who is also unfortunately a close family friend and now I’m stuck getting subpar haircuts until this lady dies.

I've been going to my lady for about 10 years now. However, my last time in, she was telling me about her recent experience where she had a spa day at a local resort and caught an employee filming her with his cell phone while she showered. She was understandably really shaken by the experience, but was also literally shaking while cutting my hair. It did not end up as my best haircut.

I've been going to my lady for about 10 years now. However, my last time in, she was telling me about her recent experience where she had a spa day at a local resort and caught an employee filming her with his cell phone while she showered. She was understandably really shaken by the experience, but was also literally shaking while cutting my hair. It did not end up as my best haircut.

She needs to call management.

She needs to call management.

Oh, she did that when she chased the bastard out of the women's showers into the lobby with just a towel on. It sounds like the case is with the district attorney and the perp has priors. Hopefully it's close to being dealt with because I have my next haircut on Friday and I can't handle another subpar effort.

Well I chose not to watch the game tonight so that was good.

From what I read about the end of the game, I’m not sure my TV would have survived if I had been watching.

From what I read about the end of the game, I’m not sure my TV would have survived if I had been watching.

the stakes are so low

still very confused at steve not calling a timeout at the end

the stakes are so low

still very confused at steve not calling a timeout at the end

Yeah but I’m an irrational sports fan. Not watching the game was a good start. Still looking forward to next year and especially McCray and Hildreth coming on board.

Oh, she did that when she chased the bastard out of the women's showers into the lobby with just a towel on. It sounds like the case is with the district attorney and the perp has priors. Hopefully it's close to being dealt with because I have my next haircut on Friday and I can't handle another subpar effort.

Good for her!

With priors, how did he get hired by a spa? They need to pay.

As to your do. how about a Mohawk? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back