• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats. It’s time for squats and deadlifts.

10 back squats 225
10 Deadlift 275
400 meter sprint

5 rounds

you could've been sitting at your desk reviewing tedious memos and spreadsheets, so you are still in a relatively good place

I can’t fathom getting up that early to do actual work, bro. That’s impressive.

I also have to get blood work done at 730 so I can’t have any breakfast and I already feel like I’m about to pass the fuck out.

well, by working now, I'm usually able to turn off at 6pm and enjoy the evening.

I’m pretty sure I could kick the shit out of all 5 members of Real Estate at the same time.

I am having a 5th video interview with a company today. That seems excessive to me. Is this how businesses are doing it now because they cant do in person?

I have a first round today. Sad to say goodbye to my pandemic beard.

i actually have a face to face client meeting today so I had to shave midweek for the first time in a year. Feels weird to be in work attire even if its just nicer pants and a dress shirt for now.

Y’all work at McDonald’s or something? Why are you obligated to shave for work?

yes. my spreadsheets have to do with egg mcmuffin supply and demand, and that's why i'm up at 4am working on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back