• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rented a minivan for a road trip so we could bring the dog and I actually kinda liked it.

Whoever said that those flavored pretzel pieces make your breath bad was not lying. I just had some honey mustard ones & hoooo boy.

home prices simply cannot keep outpacing virtually every other economic metric for much longer

It's all about rates and that's been changing quickly.

I locked in at 2.625% on this new house a while back and today's rates at now above 3%. That's still VERY low historically, but if they keep going higher I think you'll see a cap on home prices.

There is still relatively little inventory, but I suspect that changes over the next few months as people try to make a move for late spring / early summer.

Whoever said that those flavored pretzel pieces make your breath bad was not lying. I just had some honey mustard ones & hoooo boy.

My wife burnt some bacon on Saturday morning and nobody else would eat it, so I took the whole plate down.

Nobody gonna waste any food in ATS's house!

Fast forward a couple of hours and I'm coaching/pitching in my daughter's softball game, which requires all coaches to wear a mask at all times. Even though I had given my teeth a thorough brushing, the smell inside my mask was brutal that entire game. I was so glad it was (hopefully) contained to just my own nose.

My ringtone is Here Comes the Money and it just went off as I'm on a Teams call with some folks and one of the dudes at PwC who is about my age just lost his shit when he heard it. Not everyone gets it, but it makes me super happy when someone does.

the coolest ringtone i ever experienced in the wild was the Airwolf theme. a low key start so you can pick it up and not be obnoxious if it's in a quiet locale, but then the full theme kicks in if it's somewhere loud and you miss the first few rings. pretty clever.

my incoming text sound is the TNG communicator badge beep

Y’all keep your phone on something other than vibrate?

I feel like the criteria to be microwave-safe is pretty low because damn some of those bowls get super hot

i drove back to olympia clearheaded, temporarily
this spooling out repetitive decades-long song string,
this river coursing through my life,
these wild swipes at meaning
and now i circle back to look into the spring

Lol MacKenzie (Bezos) Scott has remarried...Lucky guy is a HS Science teacher. Talk about hitting the jackpot!

yea but they're giving away their billions !!

i bet she's just marrying him b/c her COBRA is ending and teachers have a sweet heathcare plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back