• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also probably important to try and view masturbation through the lens of a 5 year old and not a 30+ year old as you think through this. They possess none of the context you might automatically rely on to explain it.

This is just a douchey post. ITC made a post consulting the chat thread. I had some input and you had your on brand douchey response.

how is it douchey? it's important to not try to interpret the actions of a 5yo in the same way you'd interpret that actions of a 30yo! esp. w/r/t sexual activity.

i wrote that because it sounds like itcwife is not doing that and thinks it likely some bad stuff will happen.

if you see it through the eyes of a 5yo, the girl probably doesn't even understand wtf is happening. she's not shocked (unlike a parent) and is genuinely uninterested.

the worst thing to do would be to (in absence of any schema for masturbation) supply a sense of shame that wasn't deserved

how is it douchey? it's important to not try to interpret the actions of a 5yo in the same way you'd interpret that actions of a 30yo! esp. w/r/t sexual activity.

i wrote that because it sounds like itcwife is not doing that and thinks it likely some bad stuff will happen.

if you see it through the eyes of a 5yo, the girl probably doesn't even understand wtf is happening. she's not shocked (unlike a parent) and is genuinely uninterested.

the worst thing to do would be to (in absence of any schema for masturbation) supply a sense of shame that wasn't deserved

I thought it was directed at my comment. My b

Jesus. A man goes out to paint a soccer field and this chat thread takes a turn.

If you have a 5yo flicking her bean all throughout the house, you need to cut that shit out. Kids are kids, that's why parents should parent.

If you have a 5yo flicking her bean all throughout the house, you need to cut that shit out. Kids are kids, that's why parents should parent.

sounds like she's not doing it all throughout the house, just in her room. Just gotta make sure she doesn't do it in front of other kids.

I just put some shorts on and bro, I got some ashy ass knees.

the coolest ringtone i ever experienced in the wild was the Airwolf theme. a low key start so you can pick it up and not be obnoxious if it's in a quiet locale, but then the full theme kicks in if it's somewhere loud and you miss the first few rings. pretty clever.

my incoming text sound is the TNG communicator badge beep

My ringtone is the ringtone from the phones in 24

Really wish I didn't read that last page or two. There's a Parenting thread, folks. Use it.

Let’s talk about pinball machines

Got 2 coming tonight to pretty much finish off the ole collection (or it's all the room that I got left). Super excite! Although I'm really now just motivated to get work done for the first time in like 8 months so I can sit and relax and enjoy playing, rather than playing but worrying I'm slacking off and not tackling all the work I still got to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back