• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
Long Live Brasky! Let The Reign of Brasky Continue!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Have a Great Morning my CT subjects! Your dear leader Bill Brasky loves you.

We let a kid on crutches who broke his ankle with 2 games left in his senior season score his 1000 point on us a couple seasons ago. We let them win the tip, walk the ball down court, and hand it to him under the basket where he scored with no defense.

Congrats Brasky. This is the ct win equivalent of that moment.

I used to have a great jogging loop when I lived in downtown Charleston. Probably one of my top 3. #1 had to be along the Charles River in Boston, because my apt was right across the street and you never had to worry about stopping for cars. #2 Rock Creek Park in DC, because you could change it up based on how you felt that day, hills, path or sidewalk. #3 Charleston, beautiful area, along the water, nice breeze, nice houses to look at, relatively flat.

Absolute worst would probably be here in Lisbon because they dont pave the sidewalks, its all little marble stones, and its a very hilly city. Jogging in WS was pretty bad too, but I think thats because I lived at Croaks.

Brasky please give us more thoughts on the monarchy. I’ve always been fascinated by it

Rock Creek park is pretty dang hilly tho

Boathouse Row and Schuykill river park #1 best run route, loved living a mile from there, could duck in and out of Fairmount Park for hills, could stick around the river and go from Art Museum past boathouses, watch races on the river, go down to East Falls, back through the other side of Fairmount Park, etc. Philadelphia #1 yes!

We let a kid on crutches who broke his ankle with 2 games left in his senior season score his 1000 point on us a couple seasons ago. We let them win the tip, walk the ball down court, and hand it to him under the basket where he scored with no defense.

must spread rep, but this was terrific.

I really enjoyed running when I was in Charlottesville.

Sounds like this kid commanded so much respect that you altered the rules and acceptable practices of an entire sport just to honor him.

So I will take your compliment, thank you sir.

Sounds like this kid commanded so much respect that you altered the rules and acceptable practices of an entire sport just to honor him.

More like letting a girl kick an extra point.

My farts smell amazing today. Korean BBQ do be like that, doe.

got some tacos last night that are making a devilish return today

lengua, al pastor, chapulines, pulpo

some really good flavors but i'm paying a price now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back