• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waste too much workout time with my morning poo.

I feel amped and I’ve got Dropkick Murphy’s playing but I’m stuck on the crapper.

There is a Lamborghini SUV that parks in our parking garage, really want to meet that guy and ask him why?

I have a 2014 Forester and love it. No major problems although I guess they're knowing for going through bearings. I've had to replace two but in the grand scheme of things it's not that bad. Love the AWD, gas mileage is pretty good. Panoramic moon roof is really nice, plus mine has a really nice HUD with all kinds of info screens.

Was thinking of trading it in for a used Acura RDX but in the end decided I liked my Subaru too much and wanted to drive it till the bitter end. Has about 120k so far

Thx for all the replies...apparently there’s a 24 hr limit on handing out pos rep...so y’all with later replies are SOL.

But again, thx.

so, i need some boards wisdom

my daughter's best friend apparently has an...issue...with self pleasure. Her parents are pretty open about it, she'll openly start masturbating and usually (they say) they'll tell her to at least go to her room to do it in private. Wife and I sort of laughed it off or whatever but the other night were at their house for dinner with another woman and her daughter (this is our pod) and the girls were upstairs playing. Long story short my wife and then later I had reason to run up to break up a disagreement or whatever and both times said Girl was just on the ground (writhing in my wife's parlance) in self pleasure, while the other two girls were playing with toys, basically ignoring it.

Now my wife is sort of paranoid about letting our daughter play over there on playdates, at least if they're going to be be quasi left to their own devices in her room. My daughter does not do this and doesn't talk about it or ask questions; also said girl does not do it when they're at our house for playdates.

I'm sort of ambivalent about the whole thing but wife wants to restrict playdates to our house/supervision and possibly bring it up with the Other Parents. the girls in question are all 5

Hate to bring this back up since it seems others don't want to discuss... But I was actually busy with work and then playing with my kids yesterday. So I fell behind in chat, and for that I am sorry.

We had a similar issue a year or two ago with one of our daughter's friends and had a difficult time figuring out what to do. My wife, to her credit, hit it head on... I am less confrontational.

I won't get into too many specifics, but it was more about this girl touching herself and also asking to see my daughter's vagina when they were playing. This girl is unusual... socially awkward only child, but very smart for her age. Her parents are the same way... socially odd, but clearly smart/successful. Because it made my 5 year old uncomfortable (and she is about the least uncomfortable person ever), we weren't just going to ignore it. My wife mentioned it to the mom, who was very surprised and said she had no knowledge of this (but also wasn't concerned). The girls continued going to school together, played together a few more times, or saw each other at birthday parties... Similar things happened a few more times. Luckily, the parents put that girl in private school the next year and now we don't see them anymore.

What's my point? I don't have one. I don't think that girl was being abused. I don't think my daughter was ever impacted negatively. But I'll be honest... I didn't like it at all.

Billy Squier's The Stroke came on as I was pulling into the high school parking lot this morning, and I felt a little like Billy Madison.

We are looking to get something bigger for my wife when baby #2 gets here.

She currently drives a 13 Hyundai Elantra she bought right out of undergrad.

since we're talkin cars, what's the makomobile?

The wife drives a relatively nice Honda Pilot Touring Edition.

The Mako drives a 2017 Corolla Se and loves it because it gets around 38 mpg.

We have a 2017 MDX that we got because we thought we wanted something smaller than a Tahoe and it has to be the most fucking boring car on the planet. Probably going to dump it for a Tahoe in a year or so. Might let my daughter drive it, but she hates it too and I don’t know that she needs something with a third seat at age 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back