• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tourney Time: WF v. ND - Tuesday 7 pm ACCN

Just a thought, but sit down with Forbes, then Clawson and ask: do you know what LOWF means? Start there.

How will we change that? If slowly grinding to a 2-17 point finish last night is not LOWF maybe I don’t understand the concept or problem.

It seems like we go into every meaningful game, regardless of the line, as not ready to dominate and/or with a chip on our shoulders, starting hot but not ready to finish. So we then get beat as expected or predictably allow epic comebacks. Maybe I am revising history.

It just feels like a mindset, and Baylor no longer has it, for example.

Yeah you’re right Currie probably needs to remind Steve fucking Forbes that it’s better to win and not lose. Good point.

Carlik Jones, first team All ACC, Radford!? grad transfer, says Hi.

Keve Aluma 7pt & 7rb Soph at Wofford comes in and makes second team All ACC at VT. Come on L&DD, stop digging when you are just wrong. Players can play. Scottie Pippen waves to you from the Hall of Fame.

Man l’ville needs to fire Mack. If he coached better his team would make all those bricks.

Sarr told ESPN that he heard from more than a dozen schools, including Duke, Baylor, Florida State and Gonzaga. He also met with Forbes and the new Wake Forest coaching staff over the weekend.

I guess there is more excitement and activity for non-P5 caliber starters than starting centers.

Whoever was hoping that ND would get run out of the gym by Carolina, you got your wish.

Glad this season is over. Had an open mind about Forbes and was willing to give some slack for the last half of this season, until the second half yesterday, when he left Massoud in the game so long in the second half and killed the game for us. Platitudes and attitude are nice but you've got to be able to coach your team to win some of the games they have a chance to win. Yesterday was bad coaching effort. Lack of talent is no excuse. He needs to improve the incoming recruiting class before I'll be open minded going into next season.

Thanks for your input, Clemson fan!! How did your Tigers fare yesterday as the #5 seed?

Sarr told ESPN that he heard from more than a dozen schools, including Duke, Baylor, Florida State and Gonzaga. He also met with Forbes and the new Wake Forest coaching staff over the weekend.

I guess there is more excitement and activity for non-P5 caliber starters than starting centers.

Apparently that Kentucky Bluegrass wasn't all that green.

However, it would really suck to have him move to another ACC team.

Whoever was hoping that ND would get run out of the gym by Carolina, you got your wish.

51adpv.jpg

Glad this season is over. Had an open mind about Forbes and was willing to give some slack for the last half of this season, until the second half yesterday, when he left Massoud in the game so long in the second half and killed the game for us. Platitudes and attitude are nice but you've got to be able to coach your team to win some of the games they have a chance to win. Yesterday was bad coaching effort. Lack of talent is no excuse. He needs to improve the incoming recruiting class before I'll be open minded going into next season.

You had an open mind until the final half of the final game of the season? The game we could have won against the team that blitzed us by 20+ the previous time we played? Probably the best game we had played in the past month? Odd.

You had an open mind until the final half of the final game of the season? The game we could have won against the team that blitzed us by 20+ the previous time we played? Probably the best game we had played in the past month? Odd.
Agree

Talk about easy money... Got UNC -6, 5 minutes in the live spread moved to -9.5 and got it again. Lol. That had beat down written all over it.

Assuming you are talking about Baylor Med, it's actually in Houston instead of Waco.

There are cars and trucks to get the goods from one place to another.

This is the school that has had murders and covered up rapes for years. Some roids here and there are nothing to the most renegade college in D1.

Hate Carolina but it was good to see ND get blown out by 42 points---i am sure we would have given Carolina a better game------ha ha to the bird flipper

UNC is a scary team. No team, including Baylor and Gonzaga, has UNC's size and depth in the front court. Dayron Sharpe has started to figure it out; they have 4 guys who are 6-11+ that dominate the paint, and grab offensive rebounds (UNC is the #1 offensive rebounding team in the nation, grabbing a ridiculous 41% of their missed shots). UNC's guards have been erratic, but have talent. When UNC gets decent play on the perimeter, they just roll (45 point win over L'ville, 42 point win over ND last night, UNC dominated Duke to close the season). Hard to see UNC putting together 6 great games in a row, but if they end as a #8 or #9 seed, they could beat a #1 seed in the round of 32 (they could also lose to someone like Loyola-Chicago to open the tournament).

Back