• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tourney Time: WF v. ND - Tuesday 7 pm ACCN

Good call. A freshman Marek Dolezaj had 20 that night (3 seasons and 100 games later, that game remains the 2nd highest scoring game of his career); Bryant Crawford led all scorers with 22. Dolezaj still playing for Cuse; he's still super-skinny, and unbelievably, he could return to Cuse next year.

Holy shit hahah no way :rulz:

NWT. Hey Pilch, if Winthrop were in the ACC this year, where would they have finished? I'm thinking 3rd-4th.

Really hard to say because of Winthrop's schedule. Think they are better than Cuse who went 9-7. 5th or 6th is my wild ass guess. If Winthrop had played VT's joke of an ACC schedule 3rd (VT finsiehd 3rd in the ACC at 9-4, but their COVID pauses allowed the Hokies to miss several tough games; VT went 6-0 versus WF, Miami and ND; they went 3-4 against the rest of the ACC and never played FSU.

Miami beats Pitt with a weird box score.

Miami played 7 people... Balanced scoring from the 5 starters.

Pitt played 9 people... Champagnie, Odukale, and Sibande had 51 of the 61 shots and 63 of the 73 points. Two other starters were a combined 0-1 from the floor (and 0-2 from the line). 3 bench guys were a combined 0-1 from the floor.

Miami beats Pitt with a weird box score.

Miami played 7 people... Balanced scoring from the 5 starters.

Pitt played 9 people... Champagnie, Odukale, and Sibande had 51 of the 61 shots and 63 of the 73 points. Two other starters were a combined 0-1 from the floor (and 0-2 from the line). 3 bench guys were a combined 0-1 from the floor.

Pitt is terrible right now; I'm only bummed that I won't have any more chances to bet against them; mind-boggling how they were favored today. WF has a lot of bad losses to choose from, but the 13 point loss at Pitt may be WF's worst; they shouldn't beat any team in the country by double digits. Champangie is a stud, but the rest of their team is awful. The ACC has had some really bad teams (unfortunately, many of them are recent WF editions), but the end of the COVID season WF, Pitt and BC teams have to be the worst trio to play in the same ACC season. Those three teams have played at a low-major level.

Really hard to say because of Winthrop's schedule. Think they are better than Cuse who went 9-7. 5th or 6th is my wild ass guess. If Winthrop had played VT's joke of an ACC schedule 3rd (VT finsiehd 3rd in the ACC at 9-4, but their COVID pauses allowed the Hokies to miss several tough games; VT went 6-0 versus WF, Miami and ND; they went 3-4 against the rest of the ACC and never played FSU.

And this earned coach of the year honors. One day this will be Forbes!!

Forbes is doing a good job considering the circumstances, but we should have hired Miller or Kelsey. Miller must have refused to put a not leave for UNC clause in the contract.

Forbes is doing a good job considering the circumstances, but we should have hired Miller or Kelsey. Miller must have refused to put a not leave for UNC clause in the contract.

Just...no

I think we'd all let Ph get his vaccine ahead of us*

*everyone except for DD, of course

Lol. I missed the COCID thread but heard about it on chat thread. Will catch up on reading later.

Good start for the good guys!

Clearly there’s a directive from ESPN not to talk about this game.

Back