• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tourney Time: WF v. ND - Tuesday 7 pm ACCN

Does anyone even understand the double foul call? Presumably the only way a double foul makes sense is if simultaneous fouls happen on the ball and away from the ball. What were the two fouls here?

Terrible call.

Good grief...double foul!?

Logical fallacy on a charge/block. Either the player was set or not. Either he was inside the circle or not.

The refs wussed out on a charge/block double foul on Muggsy back in the day.

Terrible final possession.

Overall, we’re not playing badly...but need ND to keep playing marginal defense. And we need to keep rebounding.

Well at least we know Corey is ok with Wright as the poy

Once again we have to hear about his love affair with Brey. The guy drives me crazy and the play by play guy is almost as bad egging him on,

Logical fallacy on a charge/block. Either the player was set or not. Either he was inside the circle or not.

The refs wussed out on a charge/block double foul on Muggsy back in the day.

That was the ACC semis against state. Key foul on muggsy and sent the game to ot basically. State won the ACCT the next day.

You can put that one with the hanging on the rim to avoid killing moon.

Halfway listening to some of the pregame chatter, I thought Brey was fired...

But seems not...?!

Good first half.
Strong rebounding and passing looked good.
Muscius playing well.

That was the ACC semis against state. Key foul on muggsy and sent the game to ot basically. State won the ACCT the next day.

You can put that one with the hanging on the rim to avoid killing moon.

It also put Muggsy in foul trouble he didn't deserve. It may have been his 3rd foul in the first half - ??

Forbes is doing a good job considering the circumstances, but we should have hired Miller or Kelsey. Miller must have refused to put a not leave for UNC clause in the contract.

You are wrong about Miller.

I thought it was his 4th late in the second half

Well at least we know Corey is ok with Wright as the poy

Once again we have to hear about his love affair with Brey. The guy drives me crazy and the play by play guy is almost as bad egging him on,

The play-by-play guy teed it up. Both of them. And then went to Allison for a report on BYU-Gonzaga which I assume is on ESPN tonight.

Whitt may be graduating high school before our eyes tonight. He already had prom and final exams according to announcers.

Whitt scores!
Whitt passes!
Wake up 16!

Back