• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tourney Time: WF v. ND - Tuesday 7 pm ACCN

So that backscreen by Ody against a zone rotation to get Mucius the bucket... That was really nice.

Also, YouTubeTV keeps kicking out to the main menu. Need to find another provider that isn't spelled "Spectrum"

This win will look good when comes to recruiting also... LETS DO THIS SHIT....

One huge difference tonight is Massoud is sharing the ball, it’s helped the offense a lot.

I love the commercial where Jason Williams isn't allowed to talk. Fuck that guy and fuck duke

Love the 3 guard wheel to force an overload against that zone. Got Williamson a wide open 3, which gave him the confidence to back it up with a tougher 3 next time down. Some really nice execution against this zone.

So that backscreen by Ody against a zone rotation to get Mucius the bucket... That was really nice.

it really was

Whitt has a real good feel for the game — more limited as an athlete than I hoped, even given his age, but he understands how to bend the defense in the flow of the offense really well

Low tos, 10+ 3’s, over 68 points is our recipe for success

Well ok I guess we are going to commercial.

Back