• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

here's the good conservative, always looking out for the haves at the expense of the have nots

Change a few words here and there in junebugs posts and they’d be right at home 100, 50 and 25 years ago attempting to deny equal rights to other minority groups.

What does it say about the tenets of the modern GQP that the phrase "compassionate conservative" exists?

When I see a Junebug post I always picture Stephen Miller, probably because of the Duke connection, the condescension, "I'm always smartest guy in the room" attitude, and all of the racist/prejudice bullshit.

Or Jordan Peterson. Junebug has most definitely read 12 Rules for Life.

When I see a Junebug post I always picture Stephen Miller, probably because of the Duke connection, the condescension, "I'm always smartest guy in the room" attitude, and all of the racist/prejudice bullshit.

Look, he got his undergrad degree in biology and he posted a paper on chromosomal intersex frequencies from 2002. I am feeling out of my league and backing off.

Neither of us agree with much Buckley said or stood for, but he came to his positions from an intellectual basis.

I usually don't respond to your posts because a shitposter who was banned from Twitter isn't worth my time, but I have to correct one thing. I've said it on multiple occasions, but you seem to be unable to retain it in that little brain of yours: There is no Duke connection.

I'll also add that if you think my posts sound like I think I'm the smartest guy in the room, that probably says more about you than it does me. Just sayin'.

Look, he got his undergrad degree in biology and he posted a paper on chromosomal intersex frequencies from 2002. I am feeling out of my league and backing off.

Et tu, Birdman? Or are you making fun of Shmoo?

And just a slight correction, for the record: I was a double major, biology being one.

Junebug's insistence on referring to transgender women as "biological males" is pretty gross.

Change a few words here and there in junebugs posts and they’d be right at home 100, 50 and 25 years ago attempting to deny equal rights to other minority groups.

That's one of the things about conservatism that never really changes - there are always new minority groups they discover who can be identified, feared, hated, and discriminated against, along with their "golden oldies" minority groups. The groups may slowly change, but the rhetoric always remains the same. And some groups are never really accepted, even as they learn to publicly tone down the overt racial epithets and behavior, at least until Trump showed them that they didn't really even need to do that.

Proudly racist.

No doubt Buckley was once a racist. To his credit, he saw the light on race issues in the 1960s:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/13/william-f-buckley-civil-rights-215129/

"When the conservative editor and intellectual William F. Buckley, Jr., ran for mayor of New York in 1965, he may have been the first conservative to endorse affirmative action, or, as he called it, “the kind of special treatment [of African Americans] that might make up for centuries of oppression.” He also promised to crack down on labor unions that discriminated against minorities, a cause even his liberal opponents were unwilling to embrace. Buckley pointed out the inherent unfairness in the administration of drug laws and in judicial sentencing. He also advanced a welfare “reform” plan whose major components were job training, education and daycare..."

Et tu, Birdman? Or are you making fun of Shmoo?

And just a slight correction, for the record: I was a double major, biology being one.

‘Twas a 7-D chess self deprecating post. Also, fuck duke.

I usually don't respond to your posts because a shitposter who was banned from Twitter isn't worth my time, but I have to correct one thing. I've said it on multiple occasions, but you seem to be unable to retain it in that little brain of yours: There is no Duke connection.

I'll also add that if you think my posts sound like I think I'm the smartest guy in the room, that probably says more about you than it does me. Just sayin'.

Ok, I guess it just seems like you went to Duke, because you're an asshole.

Also, the guy who always thinks and acts like he's the smartest guy in the room is never the smartest guy in the room.

Last edited:
Yo pop, should probably look up the word ambivalent!

Ha; I've learned to be more conscious of my grammar/spelling when I'm posting. Siri says.....

Ambivalence
The state of having mixed feelings or ideas about something or someone.

Ambivalent
The state of having mixed feelings or ideas about something or someone.

Go figure.

Back