• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

To be clear, I wasn't calling out anybody in particular. Just pointing out the vibes emanating from such language in popular culture

You need to be more clear in your language. That way you won't be so misunderstood.

You need to be more clear in your language. That way you won't be so misunderstood.
Lol, shut up rj. I wasn't unclear, I'm just being diplomatic

Keep searching for those grammar posts, my dude

You can dish it out, but when you make a mistake and are caught, you cry like a stuck pig.

So predictable.

So rj is back to picking fights and ruining every thread he posts on. Cool.

BBD, never change. It's 100% OK to disagree, tease or insult me. but I'm not allowed to do the same thing.

GOT IT!

You can dish it out, but when you make a mistake and are caught, you cry like a stuck pig.

So predictable.
Wait, how did I make a mistake?

I didn't. I just wanted to let CHDeac know I wasn't calling him out.

As I've also explained a million times, I like learning from my mistakes and would never hesitate to admit I've made one.

BBD, never change. It's 100% OK to disagree, tease or insult me. but I'm not allowed to do the same thing.

GOT IT!

God I hope I'm not this stubborn and socially unaware when hit my 70's. I feel like this generation of olds are especially dense.

I'll let you know when I hit my 70s.

Since I'm so dense, please explain how I am socially unaware?

I'll let you know when I hit my 70s.

Since I'm so dense, please explain how I am socially unaware?

Social = message boards

Unaware =
1. You have the context clue skills of an infant.
2. You get excessively outraged at perceived slights even though many of them have nothing to do with you.
3. You post horrible jokes that make no sense in the context of a thread or discussion and add nothing to the discourse, not even comedic value.
4. You derail most of the threads you post on because of 1, 2 and 3.

Why is it always RJ acting like an ass and everyone else telling him to just stop it ?

I'm pretty self-aware and can tell when I've turned the whole board against me. The whole board may be wrong, but I'm willing to let it slide for the good of the community.

Are you LOSERS so desperate to create a battle in witch you can even reach the sweat dripping of old balls?

Only those (read MILLENNIALS) who have done NOTHING for themselves think type this...typical...Brasky and Phan blame EVERYONE but themselves.

Phan CRIES like three year old saying "I NEVER said what RJ posted."

He says RJ dishonest. Then what does he do? What he complained about RJ doing. RJ didn't say things he said you did. But he'll give himself excuse from inventied those things.

Plus RJ very CALMLY and CLEARLY showed the gaps in Phans position. He also showed why so many people are taken so aback by his new positions.

Besides being scumbag, Brasky is LIAR and coward. That fact is as well known as #s and doofus are brothers.

Back to the point of the thread, which is simply this : the GOP just lost the presidency and the Dems are actually working hard to enact popular legislation. The GOP is bereft of policy ideas. So they need a shiny object to distract the rubes. Cue fake outrage about a non problem, bonus points for targeting an already oppressed minority population.

Back