• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

I'm not just a predator. I blame it on genetics so I'm good.

Did 'dis dood really just say teachers are inclined to pedophilia...the fuck?

I'm guessing he had some not so good grade school years, and for that, I feel for him.

Did 'dis dood really just say teachers are inclined to pedophilia...the fuck?

I'm guessing he had some not so good grade school years, and for that, I feel for him.

Or he had some great years, and he's already been felt for.

Transgender swimmers mostly prohibited from competing in the women’s category:

“The policy is the strictest from any Olympic sports body and effectively bars any transgender women who have gone through male puberty from competing in women's events.

FINA also agreed to work towards establishing an "open" category for some events that would ensure all swimmers would have the chance to compete.”

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/s...r-ruling-lead-wider-change-sports-2022-06-19/

Interesting that’s it’s been 43,000 looks and hundreds of posts on this thread based on a simple question I asked almost 4 months ago. All I got for the first few days was how this wasn’t an issue, totally irrelevant. no discussion needed.
Guess the naysayers were wrong, again.

Interesting that’s it’s been 43,000 looks and hundreds of posts on this thread based on a simple question I asked almost 4 months ago. All I got for the first few days was how this wasn’t an issue, totally irrelevant. no discussion needed.

People were saying things shouldn’t change. But as we’ve seen with the current SCOTUS, things that are thought to be set in stone are not.

What are you talking about, old man? It's still not a major issue and never was. Just because the crooked governing body of the Olympics made a change, doesn't make it a huge national issue like the GOP has made it out to be to pander to the hateful morons in their base, which apparently includes you. Check your priorities.

In the last 6 months my older kid came out to me as a transgender boy, the first thing I asked him was what sports he wanted to play so we could make some big money.

In the last 6 months my older kid came out to me as a transgender boy, the first thing I asked him was what sports he wanted to play so we could make some big money.

Glad he felt comfortable doing so with you. Well done.

What are you talking about, old man? It's still not a major issue and never was. Just because the crooked governing body of the Olympics made a change, doesn't make it a huge national issue like the GOP has made it out to be to pander to the hateful morons in their base, which apparently includes you. Check your priorities.

Old Man? That all you got?? Make you feel better?? Go for it.
No one said transgender participation is a “major” issue. I only suggested it is a topic of conversation for many who have opinions on the topic. That is except slugs like yourself who wish to bury any debate that doesn’t fit their agenda.

Old Man? That all you got?? Make you feel better?? Go for it.
No one said transgender participation is a “major” issue. I only suggested it is a topic of conversation for many who have opinions on the topic. That is except slugs like yourself who wish to bury any debate that doesn’t fit their agenda.

Nothing more pathetic than an old white conservative male coming back to gloat about the further marginalization of an already marginalized group of people because he is a sheep following the GOP's hate trail. You're no different than the rest of them.

And it's the dumbest possible post -- you're using the fact that there are 43,000 looks and hundreds of posts on this thread as evidence that no one wanted to discuss this "issue". Make it make sense.

Didn't your son used to post here? Deacspop's son, if you're still trolling, please do a wellness check on your dad.

Weird self high five but whatever. As for naysayers, I'm pretty sure that's you and your republican brethren. Nay to women wanting to control their own bodies and reproductive rights. Nay to protecting marginalized people. Nay to universal healthcare to protect our most fragile. Nay to the separation of church and state. Nay to protecting our citizens from rapidly increasing mass shootings. Nay to science. Nay to a peaceful transfer of power between administrations. Do I need to go on?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/r...message-haters.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

Transgender female who was an average male mountain biker dominates women's competition. Competitive mountain biking association creates an open division (which has been endorsed by many on this thread), and the athlete complains that she won't be able to win anymore, completely ignoring that she has ruined the competition for women.

A transgender mountain biker dominating the women's competition has said it's 'horrifying' that critics think people like her are ruining the sport.

Kate Weatherly, 20, who began taking hormone blockers when she was 17 said a proposed open competition for transgender athletes would 'limit their abilities'.

The New Zealand athlete was considered an average rider when she formerly competed in the men's open division, where she usually finished about mid-pack.

However, since her arrival in the women's elite division in January, Weatherly has dominated her competitors, winning the national championships in February.

I love that Biff's just straight up DeSantis now who gets google alerts for transgender athlete wins. Good for you, buddy!

I love that Biff's just straight up DeSantis now who gets google alerts for transgender athlete wins. Good for you, buddy!

When you don't have a rational position on an issue just attack the poster. Good for you buddy!

I mean, you're a guy who is cool with police doing nothing about a human being drowning, so I have no issue attacking you. You're just a troll at this point, unfortunately.

I mean, you're a guy who is cool with police doing nothing about a human being drowning, so I have no issue attacking you. You're just a troll at this point, unfortunately.

And what exactly do you see yourself doing right now ? Debating ?

What you're doing is worse than RJ typically acted on threads.

Back