Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Transgender Athletes

Quote Originally Posted by WakeBored View Post
    Excellent pull on this last one in particular. I remember the unstoppable team at Mission College in 2013 when they...[checks notes]... didn't make the playoffs of the CCCAA for only the second time in the current coach's thirteen seasons. Here is a quote about Gabby Ludwig's dominance:

"What some of the nastier adversaries seemed to dwell on when Ludwig first began playing was the notion that she somehow had an unfair advantage against her opponents, but even at 6-6 that was not the case both because of female hormones reducing her muscle mass as well as the unavoidable fact that she is 52."

http://https://www.espn.com/espnw/at...best-year-life
    Last edited by redwing42; 03-14-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redwing42 View Post
    Excellent pull on this last one in particular. I remember the dominant run of Mission College in 2013 when they...[checks notes] didn't make the playoffs of the CCCAA for only the second time in the current coach's thirteen seasons. Here is a quote about Gabby Ludwig's dominance:

"What some of the nastier adversaries seemed to dwell on when Ludwig first began playing was the notion that she somehow had an unfair advantage against her opponents, but even at 6-6 that was not the case both because of female hormones reducing her muscle mass as well as the unavoidable fact that she is 52."

http://https://www.espn.com/espnw/at...best-year-life
    But what age does she identify as?

Wow who knew she was the first tall player in women’s college basketball history?

I'm glad to see conservativeoutrage.com curated all these images for one-stop aghastness.

Your pro life party everyone. The love for everyone and teachings of jesus permiate everything they do!

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Wow who knew she was the first tall player in women’s college basketball history?
    She wasn't....

Rusty Larue
    10-1 junebug grabbed a picture of Amanda Nunes and caught his mistake just before he posted it.

I do appreciate the fact that this thread inspired junebug to do some pretty extensive forensic googling to support his cause

and the best examples he can come up with are like a couple high school track meets and a 50 year-old playing junior college basketball from 2012

not sure we can recover

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    She wasn't....
    Obviously

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Obviously
    never know with him...

Scooter Banks

Man, this dumb thread was worth it for the woodshedery being laid on Junebug.

Birds are real.

Birds are real.

Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Well, yeah, but Muggsy could dunk. Not sure if Jordan could.

Banhammer'd

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

This dumbass is posting as if those things are being required.
    It’s hard to fathom the level of stupidity it takes not to make the connection between not being allowed and not being required.

It’s pretty amazing that conservatives believe the same people they’ve been calling sissies are ruining sports. And they don’t even have real examples, only their hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    Man, this dumb thread was worth it for the woodshedery being laid on Junebug.
    Seriously. Pulling these examples to make his point is absolutely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    It’s pretty amazing that conservatives believe the same people they’ve been calling sissies are ruining sports. And they don’t even have real examples, only their hate.
    I love this post. I disagree with you, so you accuse me of hatred. Quintessential liberal.

And, the picture is from a real example, you dumb shit. Two trans girls destroyed the field—and the record book—in Connecticut’s girls high school track and field from 2017-19.