Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Transgender Athletes

those hallowed Connecticut high school track records. OH THE HUMANITY.

I'm sure no high school track records were broken by any cisgendered athletes during this time, right?

Quote Originally Posted by WakeBored View Post
    I love this post. I disagree with you, so you accuse me of hatred. Quintessential liberal.

And, the picture is from a real example, you dumb shit. Two trans girls destroyed the fieldóand the record bookóin Connecticutís girls high school track and field from 2017-19.
    So, what was the point of the basketball one?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    those hallowed Connecticut high school track records. OH THE HUMANITY.
    Is this the disconnect? You donít think girls high school sports are that important? Because Iím pretty sure high school girls think they are.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I love this post. I disagree with you, so you accuse me of hatred. Quintessential liberal.

And, the picture is from a real example, you dumb shit. Two trans girls destroyed the fieldóand the record bookóin Connecticutís girls high school track and field from 2017-19.
    I love how you just posted pictures as if people here are well versed in conservative punching bags. You still havenít provided any link to real information.

You can find plenty of states where two cisgender girls had a great stretch as well.

Is this the disconnect? You donít think girls high school sports are that important? Because Iím pretty sure high school girls think they are.
    I think some records being broken (again, did any cisgender girls break records during this time?) does not rise to the level of federal action. I would feel this way if it was high school, college, or professional sports records.

A very small percentage of records being broken by a very small percentage of athletes is not a big deal.

Scooter Banks

Fighting the cisgender high school girls fight, one example.out of a million at a time. What a hero. This cause is literally the only example of conservatives at least pretending to care about women as misguided as they are - this is their women's cause. Fucking tools.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    A very small percentage of records being broken by a very small percentage of athletes is not a big deal.
    I would venture a guess that most HS female athletes care a whole lot less about transgendered kids playing than adults do.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    The image of a black man dominating his white competition may well refute your point in the minds of some conservatives.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by CHDeac View Post
    I would venture a guess that most HS female athletes care a whole lot less about transgendered kids playing than adults do.
    This is very likely true...Especially more than old white guy, conservative lawyers...

I donít really give a fuck about all this, but the combat sports angle gives me pause.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    I love how you just posted pictures as if people here are well versed in conservative punching bags. You still havenít provided any link to real information.

You can find plenty of states where two cisgender girls had a great stretch as well.
    The Connecticut situation is the subject of a lawsuit, which has been pending a couple of years. Iím surprised you hadnít heard about it. There is lots of information about it online.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I think some records being broken (again, did any cisgender girls break records during this time?) does not rise to the level of federal action. I would feel this way if it was high school, college, or professional sports records.
    So you disagree with Bidenís EO saying Title IX applies to protect transgender athletes?

So you disagree with Bidenís EO saying Title IX applies to protect transgender athletes?
    Was that EO issued because some records were broken?

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    I donít really give a fuck about all this, but the combat sports angle gives me pause.
    Not sure there is much in the way of combat sports in high school or college. There is wrestling, but Iím. Pretty sure that is co-Ed (as well as not really being a combat sport).

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Whatís the big deal? People have two orbital bones.

It is so unfair that humans exhibit variation in their phenotypes and genotypes!!
    Birds are real.

His legs are so long and they move so fast! Not fair!
    Birds are real.

Itís weird that a bird man doesnít understand sexual dimorphism.

Transgender Athletes

Junebug, why would I know Connecticut court cases by a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    Not sure there is much in the way of combat sports in high school or college. There is wrestling, but Iím. Pretty sure that is co-Ed (as well as not really being a combat sport).

Iíve seen two stories about dominant cis girl wrestlers obliterating boys in lower weight classes.
    https://www.highschoolot.com/history...itle/18973995/

History made: Heaven Fitch becomes first female to win NCHSAA wrestling state title

https://www.highschoolot.com/history...itle/18973995/

Wrestling

History made: Heaven Fitch becomes first female to win NCHSAA wrestling state title

Fitch faced Robbinsville's Luke Wilson in the state championship. After being beaten in the consolation finals in a major decision last year, Fitch won the state championship with an 11-3 major decision this year.
    "I thought as a freshman I wouldn't even have a winning record, and to do this now, I would have never thought of it," Fitch said.
    Not only did Fitch finish the season with a 54-4 record, she was the Most Outstanding Wrestler at the 1A state championship and became the first female wrestler to win an individual state championship in NCHSAA history.

Can't find the other one I saw, but in searching for it, I came up with several more stories about girls beating boys and winning championships. It's not that unusual.

There there was one about a trans boy who wanted to wrestle boys and was forced to wrestle girls so he dominated them. Honestly, trans boys dominating girls much more likely to happen than trans girls dominating girls. I assume nobody really cares to ďcheckĒ trans boys though.

https://www.menshealth.com/trending-...ler-interview/

Over the previous few years, Beggs had been undergoing hormone therapy as part of his gender transition. Although he was assigned female at birth, he identifies as male. But as the result of a ruling by Texasís University Interscholastic League (UIL), Beggs was required to compete on the team aligning with the sex on his birth certificate. The controversy had been swirling since 2017, when he was a junior, complete with a lawsuit filed by a parent that attempted to bar him from competing altogether, because he had been taking standard low-dose injections of testosterone as part of his transition process.
    Last edited by PhDeac; 03-14-2021 at 10:04 PM.