• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

those hallowed Connecticut high school track records. OH THE HUMANITY.

I'm sure no high school track records were broken by any cisgendered athletes during this time, right?

I love this post. I disagree with you, so you accuse me of hatred. Quintessential liberal.

And, the picture is from a real example, you dumb shit. Two trans girls destroyed the field—and the record book—in Connecticut’s girls high school track and field from 2017-19.

So, what was the point of the basketball one?

those hallowed Connecticut high school track records. OH THE HUMANITY.

Is this the disconnect? You don’t think girls high school sports are that important? Because I’m pretty sure high school girls think they are.

I love this post. I disagree with you, so you accuse me of hatred. Quintessential liberal.

And, the picture is from a real example, you dumb shit. Two trans girls destroyed the field—and the record book—in Connecticut’s girls high school track and field from 2017-19.

I love how you just posted pictures as if people here are well versed in conservative punching bags. You still haven’t provided any link to real information.

You can find plenty of states where two cisgender girls had a great stretch as well.

Is this the disconnect? You don’t think girls high school sports are that important? Because I’m pretty sure high school girls think they are.

I think some records being broken (again, did any cisgender girls break records during this time?) does not rise to the level of federal action. I would feel this way if it was high school, college, or professional sports records.

A very small percentage of records being broken by a very small percentage of athletes is not a big deal.

Fighting the cisgender high school girls fight, one example.out of a million at a time. What a hero. This cause is literally the only example of conservatives at least pretending to care about women as misguided as they are - this is their women's cause. Fucking tools.

A very small percentage of records being broken by a very small percentage of athletes is not a big deal.

I would venture a guess that most HS female athletes care a whole lot less about transgendered kids playing than adults do.

b0e734375ad4409251f6385fbed0a132.jpg
The image of a black man dominating his white competition may well refute your point in the minds of some conservatives.

I would venture a guess that most HS female athletes care a whole lot less about transgendered kids playing than adults do.

This is very likely true...Especially more than old white guy, conservative lawyers...

I don’t really give a fuck about all this, but the combat sports angle gives me pause.

I love how you just posted pictures as if people here are well versed in conservative punching bags. You still haven’t provided any link to real information.

You can find plenty of states where two cisgender girls had a great stretch as well.

The Connecticut situation is the subject of a lawsuit, which has been pending a couple of years. I’m surprised you hadn’t heard about it. There is lots of information about it online.

I think some records being broken (again, did any cisgender girls break records during this time?) does not rise to the level of federal action. I would feel this way if it was high school, college, or professional sports records.

So you disagree with Biden’s EO saying Title IX applies to protect transgender athletes?

I don’t really give a fuck about all this, but the combat sports angle gives me pause.

Not sure there is much in the way of combat sports in high school or college. There is wrestling, but I’m. Pretty sure that is co-Ed (as well as not really being a combat sport).

2cd34995b619991b5b3e2459e1606197.jpg

It is so unfair that humans exhibit variation in their phenotypes and genotypes!!

It’s weird that a bird man doesn’t understand sexual dimorphism.

Junebug, why would I know Connecticut court cases by a picture?

Not sure there is much in the way of combat sports in high school or college. There is wrestling, but I’m. Pretty sure that is co-Ed (as well as not really being a combat sport).

I’ve seen two stories about dominant cis girl wrestlers obliterating boys in lower weight classes.
https://www.highschoolot.com/histor...to-win-nchsaa-wrestling-state-title/18973995/

[h=1]History made: Heaven Fitch becomes first female to win NCHSAA wrestling state title[/h]
https://www.highschoolot.com/histor...to-win-nchsaa-wrestling-state-title/18973995/

Wrestling

[h=1]History made: Heaven Fitch becomes first female to win NCHSAA wrestling state title[/h]Fitch faced Robbinsville's Luke Wilson in the state championship. After being beaten in the consolation finals in a major decision last year, Fitch won the state championship with an 11-3 major decision this year.
"I thought as a freshman I wouldn't even have a winning record, and to do this now, I would have never thought of it," Fitch said.
Not only did Fitch finish the season with a 54-4 record, she was the Most Outstanding Wrestler at the 1A state championship and became the first female wrestler to win an individual state championship in NCHSAA history.

Can't find the other one I saw, but in searching for it, I came up with several more stories about girls beating boys and winning championships. It's not that unusual.

There there was one about a trans boy who wanted to wrestle boys and was forced to wrestle girls so he dominated them. Honestly, trans boys dominating girls much more likely to happen than trans girls dominating girls. I assume nobody really cares to “check” trans boys though.

https://www.menshealth.com/trending-news/a33984383/mack-beggs-transgender-wrestler-interview/

Over the previous few years, Beggs had been undergoing hormone therapy as part of his gender transition. Although he was assigned female at birth, he identifies as male. But as the result of a ruling by Texas’s University Interscholastic League (UIL), Beggs was required to compete on the team aligning with the sex on his birth certificate. The controversy had been swirling since 2017, when he was a junior, complete with a lawsuit filed by a parent that attempted to bar him from competing altogether, because he had been taking standard low-dose injections of testosterone as part of his transition process.

Last edited:
Back