• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

I do appreciate Biff reading additional sources instead of just…the Daily Mail.

Weird self high five but whatever. As for naysayers, I'm pretty sure that's you and your republican brethren. Nay to women wanting to control their own bodies and reproductive rights. Nay to protecting marginalized people. Nay to universal healthcare to protect our most fragile. Nay to the separation of church and state. Nay to protecting our citizens from rapidly increasing mass shootings. Nay to science. Nay to a peaceful transfer of power between administrations. Do I need to go on?

You know nothing about me yet you feel comfortable stereotyping me. Obviously you are no better than Shooshmoo, anger consuming him. Comfortable with all your beliefs but not a concern about addressing others as "old men" and questioning their sanity. Like attack dogs, taking down anything in your path. Not a free thinker between you both. I can only imagine the poor people who have to be around you on a daily basis.

Last edited:
You know nothing about me yet you feel comfortable stereotyping me. Obviously you are no better than Shooshmoo, anger consuming him. Comfortable with all your beliefs but not a concern about addressing others as "old men" and questioning their sanity. Like attack dogs, taking down anything in your path. Not a free thinker between you both. I can only imagine the poor people who have to be around you on a daily basis.

Pot. Meet kettle.

The difference between us is we have all seen what republicans are doing all over the country. We said it was happening and were ignored. You were full on maga stereotype for a long time. I have commended you for finally seeing past some of that filth and understanding what many had seen happening for a long time.

The anti trans stuff is just red meat for the base you say you aren't a part of. Ok.

Can't make this shit up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out...mas-nominated-ncaa-woman-year-award-rcna38681

The University of Pennsylvania has nominated transgender swimmer Lia Thomas for the 2022 NCAA Woman of the Year award, the American college sports regulating body said.

So, it turns out that the people who are best at being women are actually men. I guess that's what UPenn is trying to say. Seems like they don't actually have any outstanding women at that school if they're going to nominate someone who has only been a woman for a couple of years.

Imagine living in this country right now and being upset about shit like this.

My Trumper friend constantly sends me articles about Lia Thomas. The other day, I mentioned that it's pretty low on my list given the climate crisis, Roe V Wade/the supreme court in general, and gun control. He proceeded to ask me what exactly Roe V Wade was...

It's just an entirely different universe of ignorance.

this is the most solution-in-search-of-a-problem shit since voter id

Entire states are passing laws based on one or two known examples of trans girls even playing sports. Not even winning, just playing.

Can't make this shit up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out...mas-nominated-ncaa-woman-year-award-rcna38681

So, it turns out that the people who are best at being women are actually men. I guess that's what UPenn is trying to say. Seems like they don't actually have any outstanding women at that school if they're going to nominate someone who has only been a woman for a couple of years.

This is a really shitty post.

Here is her response to some of the backlash:

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/tra...peaks-backlash-future-plans/story?id=85068951

Wasn’t it like 102 in fucking London today? Who could possibly care about this right now?

So no one in your town focuses on anything other than climate change, Russian expansionism, and inflation ?

So no one in your town focuses on anything other than climate change, Russian expansionism, and inflation ?

What they do focus on probably isn't an Ivy League swimmer.

Back