• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
Six months before a game against a fellow P5 opponent and historical rival, Nebraska is running for the hills in an effort to secure bowl eligibility. Pathetic.

Frost knows his team will get murdered by Oklahoma. Not a good look in the 50th anniversary of "game of the century" when your seat already is warm.

EwS0HZsXIAM03q9

Frost knows his team will get murdered by Oklahoma. Not a good look in the 50th anniversary of "game of the century" when your seat already is warm.

Nebraska's seat is gonna get worn out by some Sooner schlong.

Georgia WR George Pickens injured his ACL in spring practice on Wednesday and will undergo surgery. It sounds like it could have been worse, but we'll see if he's 100% for the Clemson game.

How to win football games according to Coach Saban.

Feels like college football has gotten really stagnant in the last 5 years. The need to something, especially now that every team plays the same way and every game is the same. Shit is getting boring.

I gotta admit, I'm pretty depressed about this George Pickens ACL thing. I'm thinkiing about counseling, but will probably just resort to alcohol.

Thomas is a big Husker fan. I guess he hasn’t noticed the last 20 years or so.

Recruiting dead period finally ends after 15 months.

Recruiting dead period finally ends after 15 months.

Was that a recruiting visit midnight madness event?

What does the University of Florida do after their head football coach,

a) Called for the Swamp to be packed with fans in the middle of the pandemic
b) Was in the middle of a bench clearing brawl during a game against Missouri
c) had his program placed on probation and issued a show cause notice for recruiting violations????

Florida extends Dan Mullen through the 2026 season, and raises his salary to $7.6 million/year.

The highest paid coaches in CFB in 2021:

1. Saban $9.1 million
2. Ogeron $8.6 million
3. Mullen $7.6 million

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/31547387/coach-dan-mullen-garners-raise-extension-florida-gators-2026-season

Last edited:
Georgia gets former 5-star transfers TE Arik Gilbert (LSU) and DB Derion Kendrick (Clemson)

Back