• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

FKIDbmAX0AEnBQP

Tennessee…lulz.

Lots of lulz on that map. Tennessee, Texas, OU, Arizona and Arizona State, UVa and VT, UF and FSU.

Yeah, but I think the most noteworthy are A&M controlling Texas, Georgia picking and choosing in Florida, and USC reestablishing itself in California. Followed by Mack being back in Virginia and Mel Tucker getting the best local recruits in Michigan. You have to keep in mind which states actually have talented high school football players.

It's also pretty easy to see which states suffered this season from coaching changes.

Ha!

They should play UCF from time to time. I like it. 2 for 1 seems about right.

Of course, UCF will probably suck by 2024 and will definitely suck by 2030 & 2033.

This one aged well.

2021 Gasparilla Bowl
UCF (9-4) 29
UF (6-7) 17

images

Yeah, but I think the most noteworthy are A&M controlling Texas, Georgia picking and choosing in Florida, and USC reestablishing itself in California. Followed by Mack being back in Virginia and Mel Tucker getting the best local recruits in Michigan. You have to keep in mind which states actually have talented high school football players.

It's also pretty easy to see which states suffered this season from coaching changes.

The map is based on a plurality of having the top 15 prospects in the state. Michigan State may have more than Michigan but Michigan has the better prospects and then recruits elsewhere. Case in point, MSU's best recruit overall is a 4-star Top 200 lineman from MI. Michigan's best recruit is 5-star Top 15 CB from MI and then has 4 other Top 200 players from other states.

Back