• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Walker 5 carries for 100 yards in first 7 minutes of the quarter. In a conference game.

#KWIII4Heisman
#WhynotKen

But seriously, I would love to see Clawson's face when he sees those stats.

I just want Wake to hold onto these guys we find and develop, like Dortch, Surratt, and KWIII.

UNC can suck my whole duck, god I’ve never felt so vindicated after hearing about them all damn offseason

duke down 3 in the 4th at Charlotte. Fuck duke. I hope they find a way to lose by 50.

duke down 3 in the 4th at Charlotte. Fuck duke. I hope they find a way to lose by 50.

They just had a 59 yard TD run to take the lead. You’re a good luck charm.

Why does the booth sideline view camera at Charlotte look like someone is recording their TV screen?

Duke cannot hold onto a lead and it is delightful.

Probably still a 50/50 game here.

Geez. Duke’s kicker must be a beast given that play call. 8 seconds left and they run a short pass to the middle of the field presumably to get to the 40 and set up a 57 yard FG.

Back