Thread: Forbes to host Packer and Durham Friday 7 am on ACCN

Forbes to host Packer and Durham Friday 7 am on ACCN

Forbes will be the co-host of Packer-Durham tomorrow while Wes is out. Might get some answers about getting rid of all the players.

"FIRED UP AND READY. TO. GO."

Correction....think it is “Wound up and ready to go”. And don’t care to ever hear it again after this season and Acc playing it nonstop.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    That may actually be worth watching. You should put more information in the thread title. "Forbes to host Packer and Durham Friday 7 am on ACCN."

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    That may actually be worth watching. You should put more information in the thread title. "Forbes to host Packer and Durham Friday 7 am on ACCN."
    That's a phabulous idea!

Maybe a mod can help 62deac edit? A lot of this tech is probably before his time

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Correction....think it is “Wound up and ready to go”. And don’t care to ever hear it again after this season and Acc playing it nonstop.
    It would have been laughable how often they played it if it were not so damn unwatchable.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    This has been really enjoyable so far. Have it on in the background while I am trying to work.

Good to have Forbes on our team. He'll get it done.

Essentially a 3 hour recruiting tool to show off his personality and knowledge.

LET'S GO DEACS!!

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    OH GOOD. SETH GREENBERG IS GOING TO BE ON NEXT. EXCELLENT.

Playback link?

I missed the first two hours is there anywhere to watch

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I imagine it's on the ESPN app. I recorded it on YouTubeTV and watching it now.

Man, we're lucky to have Forbes. Can't wait until he gets a shot to get in the gyms, schools, and homes to talk to the players, coaches, parents, teachers, and principals. Hell, he hasn't even had much of a chance to talk to the fans. Looking forward to seeing him do the Deacon Club and alum event circuit.

I imagine it's on the ESPN app. I recorded it on YouTubeTV and watching it now.

Man, we're lucky to have Forbes. Can't wait until he gets a shot to get in the gyms, schools, and homes to talk to the players, coaches, parents, teachers, and principals. Hell, he hasn't even had much of a chance to talk to the fans. Looking forward to seeing him do the Deacon Club and alum event circuit.
    Agreed. In my mind, it's like he's just been hired. 2020 was a write-off for the reasons cited above.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbster View Post
    Agreed. In my mind, it's like he's just been hired. 2020 was a write-off for the reasons cited above.

i record the show and then fast forward past the Lacrosse, swimming & diving, and unc/clemson parts. i can only stomach the Wake - interesting segments.