• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Forbes to host Packer and Durham Friday 7 am on ACCN

62deac

Reaction score
Forbes will be the co-host of Packer-Durham tomorrow while Wes is out. Might get some answers about getting rid of all the players.

Correction....think it is “Wound up and ready to go”. And don’t care to ever hear it again after this season and Acc playing it nonstop.

That may actually be worth watching. You should put more information in the thread title. "Forbes to host Packer and Durham Friday 7 am on ACCN."

That may actually be worth watching. You should put more information in the thread title. "Forbes to host Packer and Durham Friday 7 am on ACCN."

Maybe a mod can help 62deac edit? A lot of this tech is probably before his time

Correction....think it is “Wound up and ready to go”. And don’t care to ever hear it again after this season and Acc playing it nonstop.

It would have been laughable how often they played it if it were not so damn unwatchable.

This has been really enjoyable so far. Have it on in the background while I am trying to work.

Good to have Forbes on our team. He'll get it done.

Essentially a 3 hour recruiting tool to show off his personality and knowledge.

LET'S GO DEACS!!

I missed the first two hours is there anywhere to watch

I imagine it's on the ESPN app. I recorded it on YouTubeTV and watching it now.

Man, we're lucky to have Forbes. Can't wait until he gets a shot to get in the gyms, schools, and homes to talk to the players, coaches, parents, teachers, and principals. Hell, he hasn't even had much of a chance to talk to the fans. Looking forward to seeing him do the Deacon Club and alum event circuit.

I imagine it's on the ESPN app. I recorded it on YouTubeTV and watching it now.

Man, we're lucky to have Forbes. Can't wait until he gets a shot to get in the gyms, schools, and homes to talk to the players, coaches, parents, teachers, and principals. Hell, he hasn't even had much of a chance to talk to the fans. Looking forward to seeing him do the Deacon Club and alum event circuit.

Agreed. In my mind, it's like he's just been hired. 2020 was a write-off for the reasons cited above.

i record the show and then fast forward past the Lacrosse, swimming & diving, and unc/clemson parts. i can only stomach the Wake - interesting segments.

Back