Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat thread 1331: Just talkiní chickens. This is better.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Half of those people have already had it by now and the other half are probably vaccinated.
    Lol, the second half of that is certainly not true. Can't speak to the first half

I mean the numbers are still relatively high all things considered, same with deaths. Sure they dropped, but what a shitty way to go where thereís a vaccine to protect you and youíre one of the 1,000 a day dying.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    So stay home till you feel safe.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Finished todayís crossword and I have no idea what the theme was and what tied those italicized clues together.
    The title was over the moon. Each moon is under a ďhappyĒ word. I didnít get it in real time.

I thought I couldnít hate the Bradford pear tree in my yard anymore and then we went and had a windstorm during the two weeks a year that it has flowers and it looks like it fucking snowed in my front yard. So much for all the mulch I shoveled under that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    So stay home till you feel safe.
    Thanks for your service biff

Primary OGB Benefactor
    No reason to feel anxious out in public when you can order DoorDash all summer.

High end sushi places joining delivery has been a fantastic side effect to this whole massive death and despair

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    High end sushi places joining delivery has been a fantastic side effect to this whole massive death and despair
    There is a new sushi restaurant near my office that Iím looking forward to trying.
    Hungry

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    I thought you got your sushi at AM/PM when buying gas.

Juice is in Atlanta -- #incline!

stopped through North Georgia gas station and that was the first place I've been in almost a year where nobody was wearing a mask -- even yesterday in Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee most every wore masks
    Last edited by JuiceCrewAllStar; 03-28-2021 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Juice is in Atlanta -- #incline!

stopped through North Georgia gas station and that was the first place I've been in almost a year where nobody was wearing a mask -- even in Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee most every wore masks
    We rented a cabin up in N GA this summer and my wife ran into a Dollar General to buy some ice cream.

They looked at her like she was the biggest A Hole in the world.
    Hungry

She was trying to take their god given right to not wear a mask and not give a shit about other people.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconCav06 View Post
    We rented a cabin up in N GA this summer and my wife ran into a Dollar General to buy some ice cream.

They looked at her like she was the biggest A Hole in the world.
    They were probably all vaccinated. /biff

Morning Diggler. I see they finally unstuck the SS Creamyís Mom from the Suez Canal last night.

Well itís lonely on the ct this morning. What are yíall having or breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I thought I couldnít hate the Bradford pear tree in my yard anymore and then we went and had a windstorm during the two weeks a year that it has flowers and it looks like it fucking snowed in my front yard. So much for all the mulch I shoveled under that thing.
    You will need a chainsaw soon, if you don't own one already.

Bradford Pears split and fall so easily too. Hope that shit isn't within reach of your house. They're pretty much the worst trees. And they smell like spunk or bad shrimp, take your choice.

Texas food is good, Texas traffic and trying to find a home are bad. Deep Ellum in Dallas is a hip area with a lot of cool restaurants and bars. As for the Dallas suburbs, canít really tell them apart at all. The same homes in similar looking subdivisions off of similar looking expressways. Lot of Buffalo Wild Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Bradford Pears split and fall so easily too. Hope that shit isn't within reach of your house. They're pretty much the worst trees. And they smell like spunk or bad shrimp, take your choice.
    I'm not too worried about my house. A really big part of the tree split and fell on my neighbor's car during a storm a couple years ago (he was parked on the street right under it) and it was so fucking light and brittle that it scratched up the car but didn't dent it at all.

But yeah I'm in the process of talking my wife into letting me take the whole thing down.